Chapter 17: Finding Aniyah

Milo's POV

"M-Milo."

I tore my eyes away from the car to see a large group of people staring at me.

"Papa."

Daxton rushed to me and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Son. I missed you so much. If I had known you were alive I would have never stopped looking for you," he said with tears running down his face.

"I know," I said.

"UNCLE M," I heard a familiar voice scream.

"Hi little moon," I said as I scooped him up.

Carter began to hug me and tell me how much he missed me.

"As much as I love this reunion, can you explain how you're alive?" a man in his twenties asked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Allessandro. Aniyah's older brother."

"You don't get the right to call yourself her brother," I said deadly calm.

Before anyone could say anything I felt a pinch in my neck.

"I'm going to kill you, Dane."

"Love you too Milo," he said.

After that I welcomed the darkness I saw coming for me.

Dane's POV

"Why did you do that?" Nicolo asked.

"If you think Aniyah hated you in the beginning it's nothing on Milo. After everything they have been through, he's likely to attack you. I thought it would be better if we explained everything to him in a different setting. You know, chained to something so he can't hurt anyone.

They all nodded. Jake helped me grab Milo and we all got into the car.

~ 3 hours later ~

Right now everyone is trying to stay calm. I'm really losing my cool because they keep asking and doing stupid things. I tried to get into the chip that Aniyah has but I'm having no luck. Aisha couldn't even get into it.

"Dane, he's waking up," someone shouted. I headed into the basement to see everyone in a circle surrounding Milo. He's currently chained to a metal chair.

One time someone decided to kidnap Aniyah to get back at Daxton and it didn't end well when Milo got the news. Everyone ended leaving with gunshots wounds and broken bones.

Daxton's POV

This is about to be horrible. I don't want to see his reaction.

"Why am I tied to a chair?" Milo gritted out.

Great, he's angry already.

"You know Aniyah better than anyone. She's changed a bit over the years after your and Carter's death. I'm going to tell you everything that's happened since you've been gone. And you're going to stay calm. Got it," I said.

He nodded his head.

"Words Milo."

"Yes. sir. I will think with my head and not my feelings. I will do my best to control my anger."

I nodded my head and began to tell him everything that's happened.

"Let me out," he said calmly.

I nodded my head and Salvatore went over and let him out. As soon as he was out of the chains he walked over to Dane with everyone watching him. Dane looked down along with Jake when he saw him coming.