Chapter 18: Finding More Info

Santiago's POV

Aniyah has been missing 34 hours. Tian is finally here and we have to tell her family everything. We're currently at Daxton's house in the conference room. Everyone is doing their part to find Aniyah. Right now everyone is seated and waiting for Tian, Vladimir, and I to talk.

We are all communicating with our eyes trying to get someone to talk.

"What is it you need to tell us, boys?" Daxton asked.

I sighed because I knew the other two wouldn't say anything.

"You all know about the ghosts in the mafia world right?" I asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Okay. The ghost has more power than most people know. Not only are they over the mafias but they have power in gangs as well. There are a few gangs that don't listen to the rules and they end up being wiped out."

"But how do you know this?" Leonardo asked.

"The three of us along with Aniyah are the ghosts of the underworld."

Everyone gasped.

"But I thought there were five ghosts," Allessandro said, confused.

Tian finally spoke up," There are five ghosts. The fifth ghost just doesn't know they are a ghost. Aniyah told us to tell you everything so we will."

"Who's the fifth ghost?" Georgio asked.

"Milo is the fifth ghost. Even though Aniyah knew he was dead she still held onto the hope that he was alive. Therefore he is a ghost and co-owner of her company ARM & Co." Vladimir explained.

Milo looked stunned.

"Wait. So when we were in her office about a month ago she mentioned something about REDBIRD," Nicolo said.

"Yes. REDBIRD is an operation to get the gangs that are attacking the mafias with Donovan's help wiped out. In all four of our mafia, there is a group of people that know we are ghosts. They are the best of the best and help us with our work. Aniyah is the first ghost, Milo second, Vladimir third, I'm fourth, and Tian is fifth. Everyone has certain jobs but we can't discuss that. Aniyah has a plan for if the original plan had to be altered. And now that I think about it, it's set up for if she was kidnapped. Her plans included all of you. We were supposed to have a ball to let the Underworld know before Operation REDBIRD was initiated. But, with her being kidnapped we'll go with the second plan. According to her plans, we can't start until we find the location of Donovan. When we find her location, we'll find Aniyah," I explained.

OPERATION: REDBIRD

Team 1: Vladimir, Dane, Oscar, Jake, Aisha, Emily, Rafael, Aniyah's Ghost Team (Milo)

Team 2: Santiago, Allessio, Luca, Valentino, Salvatore, Blue Devils Gang

Team 3: Tian, Tian's Ghost Team, Vladimir's Ghost Team

Team 4: Leonardo, Daxton, Georgio, Gregory, Lorenzo, Red Fire Gang

Team 5: Matteo, Franco, Maria, Valencia, Rosalia

Before going into the building, set up bombs around the perimeter.

When going on the inside, set bombs up.

Everyone is to be killed but Donovan is to be captured.

A/N ~ Sorry this chapter is short. I just wanted you to know what's going on about everything.

The next chapter is going back to Aniyah's POV. But it'll be a time skip to her being with Donovan for a week and a half.

It seems Aniyah has everything planned. Do you think everything will go to plan or do you think something will go wrong?

What do you think Aniyah has been through with Donovan? Is she okay or is she already dead?

Find out in the next chapter. It could be out today, tomorrow, or in the next week. I don't know when. But I'm writing as fast as I can. See you soon.