Chapter 12: Family?

Aniyah's POV

"Aniyah, wait!" they exclaimed with their hands up, surrendering.

"We made a mistake and we won't make it again."

"Forgive us?"

"Please."

I walked over to the four idiots and slapped them upside their heads. I then punched them in the chest and kicked them in the balls. They rolled on the floor in pain while I just rolled my eyes.

"Hello. I'm Aniyah," I spoke to the other people in the room.

The older man cleared his throat and started to speak, "Hello Aniyah. I'm your grandpa Georgio, this is your grandma Rosalia. Over there is your uncle Gregory and his wife Maria. Beside him are your uncle Lorenzo and his wife Valencia. You already know those idiots so I don't need to introduce them.

I was about to speak before I was pulled into a hug by my grandma. I'm still awkward with physical touch so I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back a few times. I could hear snickering and knew exactly who it was.

"You still don't like physical contact do you?" Alessio asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my dad and brothers. The maids came and told us that dinner was ready so we headed into the dining room. We all sat at the dining room table eating when Uncle Gregory spoke up, "Aniyah. How do you know both sets of twins?"

(A/N ~ I can't remember if I said anything or not but Allesio and Luca are twins and are both 18 while Valentina and Salvatore are twins and are both 17.)

"Well, a couple of years ago I got a call. If no one told you in the underworld I'm known as Black Goddess. I was told to meet some people at a location for a job. Of course, I went and I met these idiots. We had two weeks to steal a diamond from someone. We planned everything and completed the job. Somewhere in between, we all became friends along with another one of my friends. After successfully dropping the diamond at the drop site the cops game. These four decided to leave me and my friend so we were taken in for reckless driving, assaulting police officers, killing police officers, and some other things. After that, I got the lecture of a lifetime from some people and some more punishments."

"Wait! You're Black Goddess?" Uncle Lorenzo asked.

"That's all you got from that?" Aunt Maria asked.

"Well no. But still. You're a legend and at the young age of 16. What the hell happened for you to become Black Goddess? Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of you. But I'm just confused."

If he's confused by that, imagine how he'll be when he hears everything else. All my cousins, aunts, and uncles looked at me waiting for answers but before I had to answer my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Aniyah! I have good and bad news. Which do you want to hear?" Jake asked.

"Put the phone on speaker," grandpa said.

I rolled my eyes but put it on speaker.

"Well? Which one do you want?"

"Eh. Give me the bad news first," I said.

"Bad news is that Donovan has been trying to get more gangs to become allies with. For the most part, they all said no except for a few. I know that we said we'd never use it but it might be time for you too."

"Ship. Okay. I'll talk to Santiago, Vladimir, Dane, and Tian. What's the good news?"

"You were right. We had a rat. Your trap worked. Dax wanted to know who was handling him. He said that since you've been stressed lately you might need a release. So do you want to come and,"