Chapter 22: Epilogue

Aniyah's POV

It's been six years since everything that's happened. Today, we are getting married. Yes. Married. To be honest I didn't see this coming at all. But I'm glad that everything has happened because it brought me here.

"You look beautiful bambina," dad said.

"Thank you," I said looking at him through the mirror. He pulled me into a hug and led me to the door. We walked down the aisle and I looked at my almost-husband. Standing beside him was Carter.

As we were walking I thought of all the good and bad things that brought us here. We finally made it down the aisle and Vladimir kissed my cheek.

~ Time skip because I'm bad at vows and the sentimental thing ~

"So I want to thank everyone for coming. Everyone here plays an important part in our lives. You've seen our ups and downs. The good days and the bad. We are grateful to have such amazing people here on our journey. We can't wait to continue to live our lives with all of your love and support," Vladimir said.

Everyone cheered and music began to play. We had our first dance to Just One Day by BTS.

After the wedding and reception, we said goodbye to the kids and headed to the Bahamas for our honeymoon.

Even though a lot of said things happened in my life I'm glad that everything worked out. I have a family that loves and cares for me. I have a kid that means the world to me. And a husband that would do anything for me. I'm glad that I was la Principessa della mafia.

Thank you for reading my book. It's been a fun journey. I love these characters and I'm happy/sad to let them go. I won't be making a sequel to this book. But let me know how you feel about the book. I will be starting a new book soon. Below, I'll put characters' names and you can ask a question in the comments. Thank you again for reading my book.

Author

Aniyah

Leonardo

Allessandro

Nicolo

Rafael

Franco

Katherine

Lindsay

Alexis

Daxton

Milo

Dane

Emily

Oscar

Jake

Aisha

Carlos

Santiago

Alejandro

Ivan

Vladimir

Georgio and Valencia

Gregory, Maria, Alessio, Luca

Lorenzo, Valencia, Valentino Salvatore