Chapter 7: Regrets?

Aniyah's POV

It's been two days since the whole telling my story thing. I haven't really talked to anyone outside of my friends. It's not that I'm embarrassed by telling them or anything. I just don't know if it was the best decision.

With my friends and I being the way we are, we're bored. With boredom comes mischievous behavior. Oscar and Aisha thought it would be a good idea to prank everyone in the house. But if we do it separately they might catch on and be on guard. Therefore we are planning our pranks after right now and setting up after everyone goes to sleep.

So that brings us to now. We are in my closet with cameras set up in and around my room so we can see if someone is coming. We've already checked my closet for listening devices and cameras and it came up clean. We take our pranks seriously so the planning will have to be perfect.

"Okay guys. We'll start setting everything up four hours after dinner ends. But we have to make sure everyone is sleeping. So Aniyah will check the cameras I've already placed in everyone's room. We need to start planning now so we can go to the store and get everything we'll need," Oscar said.

When it comes to work and pranks Oscar and Aisha are one of the best. But any other time they are beyond clueless.

It's been two hours and we have everything planned out. We just need to go to the store and get everything we'll need. After telling everyone we were going to the store we left.

We got hair dye, an electric snake, cups, sticky notes, speakers, ghost lights materials, Mayo, and baby oil. We also got kicked out of the store for being too rowdy at the end. We also got into a fight with the security people because Dane and Jake were upset with the way they were pushing us. The security guards looked worse than us but we came out with a couple scratches on our faces and arms and black eyes. But that's not as bad as them.

When we arrived home we had about an hour and a half til dinner. But lucky for us everyone was in the living room. Note the sarcasm.

"You're back what did you guys get," Franco started.

Everyone looked at us wide eyes while Daxton looked annoyed.

"You went to the store and got everything. When it was time to check out you were arguing over who would pay. Aniyah wanted to pay for it all but so did Dane and Jake. You tried to split it but then it was unfair. In the end Aniyah paid and you all got kicked out. Dane and Jake were upset because the security guards were roughly handling the girls and you all got into a fight. Right or wrong?" Daxton said.

We all looked down when he first started but then looked up and shook our heads yes. He rolled his eyes and sat down to finish watching TV.

"How did you know what happened?" Allessandro asked.

"Every time they go to the store all together this happens. In certain places the people are used to it but when they go to new stores and countries they get kicked out and come back like this or they end up in jail with me bailing them out. After a while you get used to it. Emily go upstairs in my room and get the first aid kit and clean everyone up. You all need to be downstairs for dinner soon."

We all headed upstairs and cleaned up. We then headed to my closet to go over the plans again.

Oscar started, "Let's go over this again. It has to be perfect. We're doing one person at a time. We have to be quiet when moving around and careful not to wake anyone up. We already have the cameras set up so that's one less thing to do.

Nicolo - We'll put the electric snake under his covers and set up the ghost sounds in the speaker and the light controls. It's set for 4 o'clock so we'll have all the pranks ready by 3:30.