Chapter 7

"I am so bored!" The other groaned, throwing his arms in the air before letting them flop besides him as he layed there in the cell.
His belongings had been taken away so there was no way to break out- though even if he did break out he'd still be stuck in the middle of no where

"Unless..." he mumbled, recalling some stories where people stole a paddle boat and made a run for it but he couldn't really imagine paddling away from a huge ship or even making it to land- knowing himself...he'd probably paddle in circles.

"You are...very dramatic" a voice said, knocking him out of his thoughts.
There, on the 'freedom side' (as Gary likes to say), was the teens Ash and Evra

"Thank you!" Gary replied once he realized he was being talked to, earning a quiet chuxkle from the blue girl that hid behind the other "What brings you ladies here?"

"Oh nothing" Ash shrugged, seeming to dislike his open nature- or maybe she couldn't trust it?
She was quite a lot like her Captain
"She was just curious so I came with her- to make sure things were safe"

"You two care a lot about each other, huh?" Gary smiled softly. Seeing them life this, reminded him that they, too, had feelings... that they just weren't cruel pirates who did pirate things

"What are you trying to say with that?" Ash seemed angry....or embarrassed?
Either way, Gary couldn't understand what he had done wrong as she had started to drag the other away.

"Wait!" Gary called "Where's Little Cato?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Ash turned just to glare at him- it seems she was quite angry now...

Again, Gary couldn't comprehend why.

It had been...five to six days that the blond hadn't seen the kid. It was honestly bringing his moods down now...
The only one who came over to feed him now was literally everyone else but him.

During his time here, Gary had managed to meet everyone abroad the ship, at least he thought so...

There was Biskit - who was loud and had no filter, if he thought something he'd outright say it. Gary believed he was in charge of fixing the ship.

Nyata - Literally never speaks or expresses himself, Gary suspects he's a sleepy head as he had came to give him food and while he began to polish his harpoon he had fallen asleep.

Kevin - another human like him though he barely acted like a pirate, it was more like they had picked up some random guy off the shore and started dragging him along. Gary could sympathise with this...

Ash - A grumpy teen who acts quite tough though will suddenly become nervous around Evra.

Evra - Unlike Ash, she was nice and welcoming though when she first had come to visit him, she had opened the cell to place the food inside. Gary had been so surprised by the action he literally didn't move from his spot, watching with wide eyes before telling her off- she seemed to be quite naive.

Fox - a big guy with a weapon for a hand but gold for an heart, it was clear the eldest out of the teens had no intention of hurting Gary. the two had talked about his tattoos for a while, he seemed to quite like flowers.

Of course Little Cato - a bright boy who, from what Gary learned, was quite athletic. Little Cato seems to be a curious child, being the youngest on the ship he hadn't seen much of other styles of life except the ones on the sea.

Lastly....the Captain - Bartolomew was strict and cold, selfish and totally not handsome. He kept pulling Gary's braid which absolutely drove Gary nuts! Though...as much as Gary has grown to dislike the guy, he had quickly noticed his cute side, mean expressions melting quickly at the sight of his kid.