We live forever (final)

The long summer came. As it should. As it was promised. The land was covered in green now. The snow after many many years was replaced by the fertility of the ground. North was blooming again and the kingdom was thriving under the reign of Eddard for many years for this long summer.

The king in the North. The son who forgave his father. The father who defeat madness with the love of his family. The dragons and wolves. Such pure creatures. Such dangerous ones. Such powerful ones. A strength who's roots stand in love. The love for the wife. The love for the son and daughters. The love for sisters and brothers.

Brothers. Valarr's brothers. Daemon,the brave one. Who had the most difficult task of them all to take the life of his own brother in order to save the rest. He lived in Gweindith for the years to come with his family, his beloved wife Vanya and their daughter who would be the heir of his throne.

Jon,the devoted one. Who spend his life in order to keep Valarr safe. To keep his daughter safe and raise her with him. He who abandoned his oath for the sake of his family. He who was called a deserter and coward. But everyone knew that he carried a weight of an army in his shoulders for years. He lived in peace in Aen Sedid with his wife Miriam and his sons.

Sister. His only sister. Elaine,the pure one. The light in the darkness of their world. The powers she hold for years and devoted herself to her family unconditionally. The powers,life taken and life given. A course and a blessing. Many years she have spend in the North until she retired in the forests of Brokilon. The source of her powers. She found her peace there.

His daughters. Valaerrys,the strong one. The one who sacrifice her innocence to grow within a night. The one who healed and took care of him in years to come. The one who always believed in him when many turn their backs. The strength on his core. She lived in Aen Sedid with her husband Klaus and their girls. A simple life as they're used to.

Leanna,the leader. The one who holds the strength of a hundred men. The one protected with her body and soul her family. The mirror of her mother and her father's pride. She devoted her life on the Night's Watch. A proud Commander for the league of damned. She found love there yet she knew she wasn't built for a family or to be a mother. Yet years came to write many papers in history for her.

Vanya,the bright moon. As Valarr called her,his heart. His youngest and most precious one. Few years after she was named the heir of the six kingdoms. Bran the three eyed raven traveled beyond the Wall to find his roots. He named Vanya his heir. King's Landing needed a kind Queen like her. The needed a leader beyond ambition and self-absorption. She found love in her life and lived in King's Landing with her King.

His son. His one and only,son. Eddard,the protector. He was the one who took care of his mother and sisters. The one who forgave him and love him. Eddard lived in North for all his life with his wife Anna and their son Valarr the second. Many years later,the young boy who carried out his name was named king in the North.

Many years,my love. So many years. I finally had you in my life. You were there twenty two years with me to hold on my grey hand. Now that our grandson will become a king. We're grey. We're grey and old but we hold on eachother's hands with all our family surrounding us. What a priceless feeling,my love. Look at them smiling,look at them laughing. How beautiful they are. I glance on you and you smiled back. How beautiful you still are. After so many years, you're still that beautiful man sitting next to me. Loving me like no other did. Taking care of me even now that we're grey and old. So many years we spend it living in a village,in hut just you and me and our children. We spend twenty years between North and Aen Sedid so we could see them all,so we could be next to them all and one day didn't pass that i wasn't smiling on your side. Hold my grey hand. We're old now,my love and time for me will stop here on this very moment. With our children and our grandchildren and brothers and sisters around the same table. Time will stop for me here. I need this picture to be my forever memory. Hold my hand,Sir Dragon. And when I'm tired you'll stand up with your cane and hold my hand and walk me to our room. You'll lay me down on the bed and kiss me. And I'll smile and tease you for you wrinkles,the same ones i carry.

We're grey and old. We're filled with love. We have peace,my love. We have them all settled. That's our duty,my love. To make sure they're smiling just like we're doing now on this bed that you hold me tighly. On this bed that you hold me lovingly. Smile to me again,kiss me again. Within whispers softly confessing our love. You never grew tired of remind me that you love me,that you love us. Tell me again how the dragon met the wolf. How the dragon breath fire inside the wolf. How the wolf became strong and thicker. You smile and i smile because we don't fear death anymore. It's there, waiting for us. But we shall leave together. We made our duty. They're safe. They're happy. It's time for us to go to places unknown. Beyond the sky, beyond the sea. You'll hold my hand and love me. In every lifetime,in every field of immortality. You'll love me and I'll love you.

Hold me tight and close your eyes. They won't cry when they find us,my love. They'll know that we left this world in peace,loved and together. Hold me tight,my love. I fear no death and shall leave my last breath on your lips.

Hold me tight. We'll deliver our bodies soon but for now hold me. They'll burn us and raise the graves but for now hold me. They'll mourn and throw our ashes on the lake. Do you remember the lake,my love. There. We'll be there forever. Hold me, Valarr.

I open my eyes and saw you. I smiled. You were gone already and whisper. "I'm coming to you,my love.." I'm running to your arms again.

And the Queen of North close her eyes forever. And they deliver their bodies and let their souls fly above time and pain. The Dragon of the night and his Red wolf lived forever..

 The Dragon of the night and his Red wolf lived forever