Ask me

The mood in hall was calm, yet the tension was present. Not between people, who were sitting behind table, eating in silence. The threat and uncertainty of upcoming war made them all to be nervous. Valarr entered the hall and in the moment, when he felt the nervousness in the air, he halted in a doorway and sighed briefly. "Good morning," he said, looking at them all one by one, giving smile to his little sister.
"May I interrupt you from breakfast?" He questioned, looking mostly at members of Stark family and castle.

"Should we leave?" Elaine asked, but he shook his head, looking at her.

"No, my dear, I want all of you to be present here."

Bran put down his cup but remained silent. Arya turn to see curiously at Jon who nod to his gesture beckoning him to continue.
"What is it, Valarr?"

Valarr looked at Jon, taking a deep breath. However his voice was firm, steady. He wasn't nervous, he spoke looking into their eyes. "I understand, that in time like this, to deal with such a delicate matter is.. let's say unusual. However I would like to talk to you before the war will swallow us all. I love your sister," he glanced from Jon to Arya and Bran, "I love your Queen," he looked at sir Davos, "I love Sansa and I would like to marry her."

Daemon and Elaine looked at each other surprised and confused same as Arya who turn to see the resting smile on Bran's face

From the other hand Jon turn see sir Davos and they blast in laughter. They laughed shaking their heads until they gathered up after a while trying to recover.
"Seven hells...i haven't laughed like that.." but Jon stopped when he saw that he was being serious and it wasn't one of his usual jokes.

"I believe he means it." Bran mused turning from Jon to see Valarr.

"With all respect,my Lord." Sir Davos stood up. "But did you asked her such thing and she agreed?"

"Valarr,you barely know her." Daemon watched over him sternly.

"You can fall in love with person, that you know just few hours," Elaine spoke quietly with small smile.

"No, I haven't asked her yet, I find it to be more approriate to ask her family. If her parents were alive, I'd ask them first before her," Valarr answered, looking into Jon's eyes, who were dead serious.

"That is true,my Lady." Bran agreed with Elaine and turn to Valarr. "Are you a patient man?" He asked him and Jon just shook his head.

"You can't do this, Valarr. I'm sorry." He wasn't apologising more like he tried to end the matter. Not that he doesn't trust him but he knows better than anyone what she was been through and he doesn't seems like the man to give what Sansa needed.

Arya couldn't believe what she heard. "Did you kidnap her already that's why she didn't came to eat yet?" She chuckled.

"I haven't seen her today yet, Princess, so I beieve, that she's still in her chambers," Valarr answered to Arya first. "I think I am a patient man, Your Majesty. My dragon is a prove about my patience," he looked at Bran and his siblings, who knew, how long it took him before he earned trust of Dhu, who was untamed and wilder than any other dragon, they ever have seen. "Why do you ask?"