Princess & Bastard

Vanya woke up the next morning and few seconds after her also Elaine. "How do you feel, my little sun?" She asked her, fixing her messy hair.

"Much better, thank you, Vanya," she said with peace in her eyes.

"I'll see you at the breakfast then," Vanya kissed her forehead. At first she went to her chambers, she needed to change her clothes and clean herself. In dress that she was wearing in the evening, she met Daemon in the hallway. "Good morning, My Lord," she nodded her head with bright smile. "What a lovely morning, isn't it?" She contently sighed and left withoht stopping to her room.

Daemon watched her leaving feeling his fires rising inside his chest like it does on his dragon's throat when he's about to release them

Daemon watched her leaving feeling his fires rising inside his chest like it does on his dragon's throat when he's about to release them. But he was rational. He took a deep breath and walked downstairs to the hall finding most of the rest. The king,of course along with his Lord hand and his cousin Robin. He bows politely greeting them.

Bran also nod in response and smile softly. "Lovely morning isn't it?" He mentions getting the attention of the elder Targeryan.

Daemon took his sit and simply nod. "For the North i guess it is, your Majesty."

After few minutes Vanya walked out of her room and met with Jon. "Oh, poor thing," she chuckled, when she saw his eyes half open. "Headache, My Lord?"

"I think i have two right now and both are in pain!" Jon adds with a small chuckle and groan. But he offered his hand to her to escort her downstairs. When they enter the room they greet with the king without noticing the tention in Daemon's face. But he came quickly to the ground and keep himself calm.

"Good morning,Daemon." Jon said sitting across him on the table. "Seems like you can handle ginger beer. I wouldn't say the same about me." He joked and shook his head over the pain.

"Yes,i can see that!" He sternly reply.

"Apologies for that, Lord Snow," Falka grinned, turning her head from sir Davos

"Apologies for that, Lord Snow," Falka grinned, turning her head from sir Davos. "I guess I caused some troubles with the burning water."

Vanya took a cup with hot water and from a velvet bag, she spilled into it a small amount of dried herbs."Here, My Lord, this will ease your pain," she patted his shoulder with smile, taking her seat.