Blood of my blood

Elaine left weirwood and found her brother. "He knows everything," she said, looking into James' eyes. "About me, about you, Daemon and army. We have to leave today, he told me, that it will be better, if we leave."

"What?" He takes her by her hand leading her on the side. "How? Elaine what did he said?"

"Our brother is bringing war with him, it is inevitable. Dinner will now take place in a hall, where all Starks and Lords will be present. That's when we will leave and go to meet Daemon," she spoke quietly, almost whispering.

He watched her carefully and took a deep. How would he know all that? "He didn't said how he knows all that?" He narrow his eyes. "Or is just a trap.." he said thoughtfully and shook his head. Either way Elaine needed to leave from there.

"I believe him, brother. If he wanted us dead, he'd tell everything to his siblings. We both will leave, I beg you, please," she turned to him and took his hands into hers.

Valarr took his sister into his embrace and sooth her softly. "It's alright.." he calms her brushing her hair and kissing her temple. But he doesn't believe that king boy. "We will leave as soon as the light fades out. The gates are guarded now."

They waited in her room, she left everything in chambers, she took just her sword. After sunset, they both entered to stables. There in the end of it was a window, unguarded, where they could both climbed from and quickly leave. It was just a few minutes, when guards who served during day was switching positions with guards who were about to serve during night. Elaine calmed horses, who nervously began to dance in a moment, when they entered and they quickly went toward the back part of building.

"Elaine i want you to jump off that window. I can't get through this it's too small." He said quietly to his sister. "I'll take my horse and ask for the guards to let me go out they will trust me. I'll met you on the other side..go!" She made a move to climb and he stopped her. "Be careful." He kissed her crown softly.

She took few steps toward it, then paused. "You're lying," she said with her back turned at him. "You don't trust him, you want to stay because of her."

"Do you really believe i would leave you outside alone in the middle of a snowstorm,my Elaine?" He watched her eyes carefully. He wouldn't for nothing in the world. "I don't trust him,yes. I still believe that this is a trap but I'm not willing to stay here and put you in danger. Never."

Without a word, she ran toward a window and swiftly without any effort she climbed up and got inside the frame. It was high for her still, she closed her eyes and swallowed hard. And she jumped and landed in a snow, quickly standing up and running toward a forrest.

 And she jumped and landed in a snow, quickly standing up and running toward a forrest

Valarr took his horse and ride outside. Of course guards stop him and asked why he was heading out. He tricks them easily. Southern guards weren't that stern as the norths. He said he wanted to visit the brothels outside the walls and of course they open the gates. It wasn't something new for someone from the Night's Watch visiting these places. As long as the Commander didn't knew. He easily got outside with heavy heart and didn't stopped until he found Elaine in the woods short way from their meeting spot. He runs to her and hug her firmly. "I told you. I would never leave you alone."