Farewell

Time was slowly passing by. People seemed to ve in good mood, relaxed, cheerful, split in different groups. Rhaenys noticed Bran, who gestured her with hand gesture to join him. "My King," she bowed and took seat next to him. "You already know, don't you?"

"Yes." He answered stoically watching over his sister dancing with Valarr and when she turn to see him he shared a small smile before he returns to usual seriousness. "If the people choose to do the right thing. Then it shall be."

"She will be hurt and mad, I'd never want to bring her such misery, but once dragon will be strong in her womb, I will have to leave and take all my children with me

"She will be hurt and mad, I'd never want to bring her such misery, but once dragon will be strong in her womb, I will have to leave and take all my children with me. All but one," she looked at Elaine, who was dancing withTyrion. "It would be better, if they bound their lives with vows as soon as possible, My King."

"I can't guarantee that she'll take him back after.." Bran turns to face Rhaenys.

"I can't guarantee, that he will survive," she replied quietly.

"We shall see then.." Bran nod calmly turn to see the hall. Calmly he rose his hand and music stop playing drawing the attention of the rest. "My Queen! Forgive me to interrupt your dance." He makes a little pause to take a breath and continue. "You're very beautiful tonight,my Queen. As it is your match. A king and a Queen, so i was thinking. Since we have all the Ladies and Lords of the North,the two families,nobles and maesters,food and wine. Why don't you get married now?"

Valarr, who was sitting next to Jon, rose his head and curiously looked at Bran. His words surprised him and he remained speechless for a few seconds. Then he looked at Sansa, who seemed to be surprised by her brother's voice as well, but he realized, that it was all he wanted. "My Queen, it would be an honour if you agreed with ceremony right now," he said as he stood up, passed the table and walked toward her.

Sansa was as surprised as everyone else in the room.
"I'm not even wearing the right dress for this.." she whispers to Valarr. "And you want this now?" She asked him curious.

"You wanted to wear silver ones, that you do now," Valarr came to her and took her hands into his. "I see no reason why I should say not join my life without yours, My Queen."

She smiled sweetly and nod. The warmth was spreading and she started to feel it within her too not only on him. "Alright.." she agreed with a small smile.

They all gathered up in the Weirwood, standing under the heart tree. Vanya from Targaryen's side, maester Sam as a delegate of North.

Valarr was holding Sansa's hands and Vanya wrapped them and bounded them with satine cloth. Snowflakes in Sansa's red hair made her look, like she was wearing pearls, her blue eyes sparkling.

"When a wolf and dragon joins their lifes and fates, there is not a need to tame each other. Just to make sure, that they both will run in the same pace side by side. Dragon has no intention to burn wolf, just to keep she wolf warm and safe. She wolf can teach dragon patience and share her wisdom. Never mistaken their silence for weakness. It is the silence, in which they are able to hear their souls speak thousand words," Vanya spoke to them and all people present.