Peace for war

Daemon was inside his tent they build on the foreshore of Winterfell awaiting their troops to arrive. Vanya was there too trying to persuade him to stop this before it was too late but nothing couldn't change his mind. He doesn't believe a word they said.

"Leave us," Valarr enter the tent, looking sternly at Vanya. "I want to speak with my brother alone."

Vanya gave him a glare before she leaves the tent giving them privacy.

"I assume you're here to tell me to stop, brother?" He questione him although the answer was quite clear.

"Why are you doing this all, Daemon? He lives amongst criminals, he has no right to have life on his own. Starks rule just to ruins and dust. And you? You come here with words, I don't want war, so you could actually say - so war it is in next few moments? To go and burn, what's left? Is this what you want?" He looked his brother in the eyes and shook his head. "Because I don't," Valarr admited.

 "Because I don't," Valarr admited

"They had a choice.." he mentions casually walking over the table with his maps and took his cup of wine. "She choose her brother. That's not my fault." He shrugged and took a seat on his wooden chair.

"Then don't you choose your sister?" He asked him in stern voice. "The one who begged you to do so and you turned your back on her. How you even dare?''

"Of course i choose her!" He mattered to him angrily. "Always! That's why i decided since you're both against this. You can return home. Take Elaine with you and leave. I'll do it."

"Do what exactly?" Valarr growled at him. "Destroy whole land and then sail back home? Leaving nothing but dust? And dirt on Targaryens' name? You wanted a justice for Daenery's death. However what you are about to do, it's nothing but a revenge without thinking," he said sternly, clenching fists in despair. "If you'd chose your sister, she wouldn't be crying now in her tent. You chose a sister, but the dead one."

"Are you questioning your lord's decisions, Valarr?" He stood up slowly watching him directly in the eyes. "You forgave them so fast turning your back on your own blood. The only one who disgraced our name are them. The mad Queen, that's how they called her." He took few steps closer to his brother. "I told you don't let our sister with the wolves and not only you did it but you were willing to lay down with them as well." He growled in a dark voice. "You're trying to save her, don't you? You lied to me, brother..she took you and Elaine on her side. And you're willing to turn against me and for what? A cunt?"

"You doubt your sister's free will, her wisdom, that is greater than mine or yours from the day she was born," he answered, staring into his eyes, that turned dark. "I have never laid with a wolf, but I always listen to what blood of my blood have to say. Always," he added pensively and turned to leave the tent.

He left his brother's tent and walked toward Elaine's. She was lying on bed and sobbing quietly. Valarr caressed her and hugged her, making sure, that she fell asleep. Then he stood up and left to place, where was his dragon. He climbed on his back and without saying a word, they like an arrow left the ground. In few minutes, the appeared above Winterfell. His dragon was quiet and invisible in a dark night sky. He flew high and higher, after he noticed his target. Like a bird falling from a sky he in high flew down and landed in the middle of courtyard. People began to scream, chaos took over the place, guards were not even able to react. Black dragon took Jon, who had bo chance to escape and took him away from Winterfell, vanishing again like a ghost in the darkest sky.