Lady commander

After months of traveling back to North. Eddard first had to leave Valarr and Miriam who wanted to travel with them in the Watch before he returned back to Winterfell.  Two dragons landed outside the gates of Castle Black and guards immediately recognised the King and Sōna. Ned didn't said a word as he walked inside the open gates followed by Valarr and Miriam. A man approach him and salute him.
"Your Grace!" he bows.

"Is Lady Commander here, ranger?" Ned asked him and before the man could answer Tormund was coming out of the stairs and froze his steps once he recognise Valarr behind Ned. When he gathered up strength,he slowly comes closer and stood before him.
"Ya haven't changed much.." he said queitly watching him.

"Neither have you,Tormund," Valarr answered in same calm tone of a voice. "It's good to see you being alive."

Ned just turn briefly his head on the side towards them but then notice Lyanna coming out of the castle and stood on the distance. Her eyes immediately fall on Valarr and then she turns them to Eddard and narrow her eyes. She approached rushed and stood before her brother.
"What is this? What is he doing here?" She asked him.

"He'll stay here for a few days, sister." He said calmly kissing her forehead. "I..i found Val. Lyanna, Val is alive." He tells her watching her eyes froze unblinking just staring at him confused and surprised, speechless.

"We won't cause you any trouble," Valarr spoke quietly, looking at his daughter. Mia, who remained a little bit behind and stood behind Tormund, briefly peeked at him.

"Did you get your big woman?" She asked almost whispering to not disturb the others.

"She's on king's guard now on King's landing.." he shrugged and sighed a little.

Lyanna swallow hard turning her eyes on him. She watched him for a moment and turn her eyes back to her brother. "As you wish, your Grace." She replied coldly and bows her head returning back inside. She didn't said anything else,she doesn't want to hear more or bare even the sight.

Ned sighed watching her. He knew she'd be mad at him but it had to be done. He returned to the others and focus on Tormund. "They won't leave Castle Black.. I'll see you again in few days." He said and turn back to the gates. Sōna was waiting for him and once he got on his back he fly back to Winterfell.

Tormund stood with the rest on the yard until he left and clean his throat awkwardly. "Well..that was positive.."

"I know, right?" Mia with small smile looked around the place. "So this is snow?" She kneeled on one knee and took a little into her hands. "I've never had actually a chance to touch it. I just observed it dancing in the tops of mountains."

"And?" Valarr turned to her.

"It's cold and melting," she observed water dropping over her hands.

"Where can we stay?" Valarr then turned to Tormund. "Just say a word and we won't bother you with anything else."

"Ya ain't bothering me, mate." Tormund shrugged as they walked slowly back inside. "I stayed on the castle for Jon now I'm staying for Lady Commander..i think i can find you something."

"Thank you, Tormund," Valarr nodded his head thankfully. "For keeping an eye on Lyanna, even though from what I've seen, she doesn't need it," he sighed quietly. "If you could, give us one room with two separate beds, I gave a promise, I will watch over these two," he gave small smile to Mia, who smiled back, looking curiously around. Of course, she was curious. She knew the place from stories, that Jon told her.

They took the corner on corridor with the men rooms and show them the one closest to the Commander's chambers that it was the most guarded when she decided to spend time there. "I think that will do for you." Tormund open the door for them and before they got in Lyanna came from the opposite direction heading to her chambers.