The other Queen

The day came shortly to an end. Everyone was occupied with their duties, preparing and checking again and again without an end. Sansa had to welcome the people from the shorelines to Winterfell to give them shelter and protected from the upcoming war. Arya and Gendry helped with the preparation of the swords and arrows on the blacksmiths and Daemon, Valarr and Jon made sure that the army was prepared and ready for battle.

It was after the dinner, when Sansa tired after long day ledt to her chamber. Valarr remained with his sister and brother. Late hour came, but it seemed like Daemon and Elaine needed also moment alone. So Valarr said good night to both of them and walked away. However he didn't walk to his chamber, he turned toward tower and straigth to Sansa's bedroom. He narrowed his eyes and looked at the hand of guard on his chest, who stopped his attempt to enter. "What do you think, you're doing?" He questioned sternly, looking at him.

"Forgive me,my Lord but these are the Queen's most private room. You cannot come in here." The man formally answer looking over the wall without crossing eye with Valarr.

"That is not correct," he replied, looking at him. "I am the only one, who can enter. Your future king and there inside is my Queen. Move aside or I'll make your arse burn."

The guard slowly turn his eyes on him and almost smile but he didn't

The guard slowly turn his eyes on him and almost smile but he didn't. "Forgive me, my Lord but you're not allowed to spend time in her chambers until the wedding night. Be patient." He kids and straight up again.

"Not allowed," he snorted with bright smile. "Says who? You? And your burning limbs?" He questioned curiously.

The second guard just froze and stared at first one with scared expression. Man began to beat his legs, shaking and panicking like he was trying to get rid of something on them. Whining and crying, he ran away like he lost his mind. Valarr just stood there with crooked smirk, turning to second guard. "How about you? You too think, that I'm not allowed to enter?"

Sansa from the interior of her room could hear something. Quickly getting her nightgown and robe on she opens the doors of her chambers coming to face him. When she saw his face she even forgot the very existence of the two guards who seemed in pain but mostly scared. She smiled when she saw him. "Val." She whispers then turn to see two guards barely standing on their feet. "What's going on?" She asked them.

"Nothing, my love, we were just having conversation with your guards. Come, it is not appropriate for them to see you dressed just in your robe," he said softly, leading her inside, closing door behind them.

"What are you doing?" She chuckled softly asking him. "You're not supposed to be here so late."

"You said it yourself," he answered taking her in his arms, carrying her to bed. "We could be dead tomorrow. I have no intension to sleep alone tonight," he laid her down, laying on top of her, burrying his head into the curve of her neck.

"You want to sleep here?" She asked him queitly kissing his crown as her slender fingers brushed his hair softly. "Well,you have to face the consequences tomorrow morning in Jon's eyes.." she chuckled softly and sighed peacefully.