Did you miss me?

Dragons met in the sky, flying beside themselves, then flying up and down. If somebody were observing them, he could swear, that they were dancing. Yes, they were communicating. Targaryens were familiar with these moves. The way how dragons expressed their emotions. They both landed in front of the castle and it didn't last more than few seconds and third dragon with a mighty flew to greet them.

"It is so amazing to witness and experience this,"Arya smiled, looking at them.

"Were you succesfull, brother?" Valarr asked with a nod Daemon as he joined his side and they walked together side by side toward Winterfell. "Hm, first, wanna see something funny?"

Jon was walking toward Arya with a smile ready to greet his sister, when suddenly Dhu stopped him. He growled deeply, the sound could make blood freeze in veins. Arya opened her eyes in horror, but bursted in laughter right after. Dhu licked Jon, leaving awfuly smelly saliva all over his clothes.

Daemon turn to see his brother in disagreement. "Don't act like a child, Valarr." He scolded and shook his head but the smirk couldn't be hidden. "Lord Snow it's afraid."

Jon turn his eyes back to them and shook his head in despair. As much as he appreciated their help they could be the greatest assholes. "Very funny,Valarr." He shook his head and started to walk towards the gates.

"Why do you blame me? Don't underestimate my dragon, he has his own will," he poked Jon to his ribs. "You could use a bath though, nephew, you stink," Valarr snorted and walked with them into a castle, looking at his dragon, who held same impish smirk in his eyes as his master.

Sansa saw the dragons landing and as soon as the rides came down she send sir Davos who came back with good news. Both houses answered positively to their Queen and she expected them with the first light. It wasn't a night for sleep for her,even though she needs it,she couldn't. She was walking at the walls of Winterfell. The night was cold, piercing skin as she walked to the wall and snow fall down. And surely she didn't saw what was coming to her. Of course she could,he was dark and silent. He was quick and dread.

Like a feather black dragon landed in front of her, blocking her way instantly. His fiery gold eyes staring at her, like he was reading in her mind, like he could reach the deepest and darkest corners of her soul. Dhu leaned his head toward Queen, who was sharply breathing, pale as death, shaking and her legs changed into rocks, unable to move a bit. Deep purring sound came out from his chest and throat and he sniffed few times. Taking in her scent, curiously tilting head right after.

Sansa blood went cold,not from the cold and the snow maybe from fear only

Sansa blood went cold,not from the cold and the snow maybe from fear only. Never before she has been so close with these creatures. She walked slowly backwards until she felt the wall behind her to blocking her way out. Although she knew that if he wanted to harm her there wouldn't be a way out for her no matter what. She swallows hard,it was quite scary thing to face them and that moment she made something quite brave from her behalf. She looked inside the dragon's eyes. She saw his pupils changing shape, getting wider covering the goldness. For a moment her heart was about to stop thinking that he was preparing to strike her.