The Dead and the Fallen

The meeting failed. The Queen didn't manage a lot more by talking to Lady Greyjoy who was determinate no matter what to be a Queen and obviously coming for the North too. They had to move fast. They send a raven to Winterfell and soon all the men of Baratheon and the Knights of Vale meet with them in the Neck.

King Bran was the last to arrive along with the King's Landings guards and Winterfell soldiers. He found the rest of them in Jon's tent gathered up on the map of the Twins.
"Bran!" Sansa exclaimed. "You should have stayed in Winterfell, your Majesty." She came to take his hand and he gave her a small smile before he turns to the rest of them.

"I suppose the negotiations were on vain." He guessed watching them. "I couldn't remain,my Queen. A king should be with his army even if he can't fight."

"That's true," Valarr nodded his head politely, looking at Bran. "At the same time, King needs to be safe."

"That would be my job," Arya smirked, coming to Bran with smile. "It's good to see you here, brother."

He smiled and took her hand with a nod. "So what news from your troops,Lord Targeryan?" Bran asked Daemon who just arrived as well with the dragons and Vanya by his side.

"They'll be in White harbor by dawn, your Majesty." He explained with a small nod and turn to Jon who was watching over the map. "We can send the dragons first. Burn the most of their ships. They'll have no other choice than to return."

"No.." he shook his head and rose his face. "When we enter the King's landing in the great war they had scorpions on their ships." He explained in concern. "That would be dangerous for the dragons..and their riders."

"Not if we know about the number and position of their weapons," Valarr said, looking at Jon. "I can make a small trip above the sea. My dragon is fast, unaudible and invisible. They won't even know, that I was there," he shrugged, coming closer to Vanya right after. "How's Elaine?"

"Good, she feels surprisingly calm, Lord Valarr."

"Let's hope, it will stay this way and nobody will make her upset," he looked at his brother. "So, I'll leave after sunset, do you agree?"

"I saw a dragon falling." Bran said quietly making everyone turn to see him staring at the fire. Sansa turn to see him feeling her heart ready to stop. "And a wolf dying." He adds turning towards her making her blood run cold inside her.

"What?" Her voice merely a whisper inside the silence of the tent

"What?" Her voice merely a whisper inside the silence of the tent. Her watery eyes turn to see Valarr. "No,i suggest we send soldiers on the cliffs."

"Bran?" Jon comes to him worried. "What else did you saw?"

"Nothing." He answered shortly holding his calmness. "I know that if we want to win this war a dragon must fall and a wolf must die."

"Bran, stop speaking in pictures and symbols," Arya looked at him with confusion in her eyes, knowing, that he won't add anything else one way ir another.