Lord of Gwendeith

Gwendeith.

Years of searching were followed by years of marching. Not even the most powerful sorceress wasn't able to bring her army to Gwendeith with a snap of fingers. Queen to surprise of Valarr and Jon didn't gather army of dryads, but elfs. Aen Elle, dark elves, who marched as ones for months of exhausted journey. Lver mountains, hills, woods and deserts. There was no other way, no shortcut, they simply had to be patient.

Army stopped in a moment, when Queen rose her hand and she closed her eyes. Valarr and Jon landes with Dhu next to her. "What is it? Why did we stop?" Valarr questioned.

"Do you see that hill?"

"Yes, I know it very well, behind it you can already and finally see Gwwndeith."

"A dragon is waiting behind that hill," she answered quietly. "A dragon and rider with black eyes. Cursed one. I need to approached them, My Lord," she looked at Valarr. "I need your dragon, please."

"It is too dangerous, for both of you!" He interjected.

"Please," she insisted in calm voice.

"I'll come with you." Jon said heading towards Dhu. "Valarr we can do this. If you go and see your brother like that maybe you make things worse. Just stay here." He said beckoning the Queen to go along.

Valarr jumped from a Dhu, there was no time to debate. Jon helped Queen to get on Dhu. To his surprise, they didn't fly, dragon's moves reminded more like crawling. "Aegon, hold on," Queen suddenly said and Dhu jumped spreading his wings and unexpectedly grabbed rider from other dragon's back. Daemon was kicking and trying to get of the strong grip, but it was useless.

Dhu was flying in high speed and once they got next to the army, Queen turned dragon and Dhu stopped in the air. Calime casted a spell and Drogon fell from the sky and got chained with cursed chains that elves had ready and prepared.

Dhu threw Daemon on a meadow not so far away from the army. Of course he immediately pulled out his sword, ready to attack them, once they landed on the ground.

"Can you recognize me?" Jon asked the pointless question but he knew that there must be a way without killing each other.

But Daemon wasn't there, that was just a navigated cell of a man. Empty and hallow. He strikes fast and strong and Jon crossed his sword before he gets it to the Queen. He kick him back throwing his sword away. "Daemon it's me! Stop this!" He shouted holding him down.

She rushed toward them and placed her hand on Daemon's forehead

She rushed toward them and placed her hand on Daemon's forehead. He began to yell and same painfull roar came from the deepest parts of Drogon's lungs. Valarr couldn't stand it, he had to cover his ears, but mostly he wished to cover his heart, that was shattering.

"Lord Targaryen, Daemon," Calime spoke to him. "He is full of guilt, he fell first," she read in his mind. "Vanya," she said the name, that made him to yell and try to fight again. But Jon held him and she pulled out the spell and curse. It seemed like a black smoke left his body and she stretched her arms and the curse was gone. Daemon passed out on the grass and she took a step back.