Prologue 2: Rise by sin, by virtue falls.

12 Years ago... After Richard Disappeared.

Theresa: Ai-chan.

Ai-Chan: Yes, Theresa?

Theresa: Where's the Captain?

Ai-Chan: The Captain is... *Checks her cameras and Memory* He's disappeared.

Theresa: WHAT!? DISAPPERED!?

Two of the C-Class Valkyrie came in.

Random Valkyrie 1: Principal Theresa, we have a report to announce.

Theresa: What is it?

Random Valkyrie 2: We spotted the Captain trying defect to the Anti-Entropy and told Ai-chan to delete evidence of him, except one that he gave to Ai-chan.

Theresa: ... Odd... But... Where is he?

Random Valkyrie 1: He... Disappeared in a storm, not a single trace.

Theresa: If he's disappeared in a storm, It could be a Honkai Activity... Contact the others.

They both nodded, and leave.

Theresa: Ai-chan, turn the ship to the storm and the Jet's last position. He could be in there.

Ai-Chan: Understood.

After a while...

They've reached to the storm's last location... And the flight trajectory...

Theresa: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DISAPPEREAD IN MID AIR!?

Random Valkyrie 1: Maybe, he must've been lucky... or captured...

Theresa: Great... Now this? A Disappearance?

Random Pilot: I'll tell the rest to search for any possible flight direction.

Theresa: Good. Keep searching.

Theresa's Mind: That bastard... He'll pay for his treason!

They kept searching... all of the sudden the weapons of the Hyperion blew up... It was Richard's C4's.

Everyone: WHAT THE HELL!?

Later...

They decided to call a old officer of Raine... (Richard) 

Wynne Victoria: The hell do you want? This is the Anti-Entropy, leave before I send my mechs *Sips his coffee*

Theresa: Our Captain disappeared.

Wynne spits his coffee out of shock, not directly onto Theresa or the two others Valkyries... But at the other area.

Wynne: WHAT THE!? RAINE DISSAPPERED!? WHO'S THE IDIOT CAUSED HIM TO DO THAT!?

Theresa: Well... He left by a jet after telling Ai-Chan to delete evidence of him here, only for a storm to his flight path caused to to go missing...

Wynne: How did that... happened?

Theresa: I honestly don't know...

Wynne: Ugh... crap... With Raine disappeared... We're now in deep trouble now...

Theresa: Why?

Wynne: Because he's was Herrscher of Ice, who find humanity worth saving... I was the one who showed him the bright side of humanity. I helped him in wiping his memories away as a Herrscher. Plus, do you know why there's not a single attack from my organization?

Theresa: No?

Wynne: Because, he's the one that has connections and were friends with Welt Yang. He convinced him to not attack St. Freya Academy, because Yang, doesn't want to risk, reactivating his Herrscher self...