Chapter 9: Fate.

Orders has been transmitted

Orders has been transmitted. You've done well Councilors, he'll live to see another day... For now.

Richard: ... *Sighs* Alright... I forgive you... 

Kiana: *Sniff* R-really...?

Richard: Yeah... *Hug her* I accept your apologies...

Kiana: Thank you... Really... Thanks...

I'm still tied of course...

Richard: Kiana... Can you-

Kiana: I... I still... I still love you ok...? I just...

Richard: It's too late though... We can be friends, but...

Kiana: I want you... But-

*Guitar Wreak!*

Kiana fainted, it was Wynne, who's still alive. Knocked her out with his old guitar, destroying it.

Richard: WYNNE! Why!? I almost got it!

Wynne: I had to! She was...  Come on, let's get you out. You owe me a new job.

Wynne cutted the rope from me. After that's done, He guided him to the remaining Coalition Evac Forces.

Asra: Rich! You're alive!

Richard: Yeah, let's get out of here, before they come looking for me...

We all got in and drived away. We've reached to the Fortress Epsilon, and entered the Portal. And we returned back to Earth. Me and Asra's jeep has allowed exit and we rided to the her safe house, to hide. After a while, we realized, we ended up in Texas... One of the National Guard Base, gave us entry to hide...

Back to the Current Richard and Asra...

Richard: And... here we are.

Asra: Hiding from them.

Richard: And yet... we survived. Some of us.

Asra: Most of our 1st Coalition Expedition were K.I.A. or M.I.A. Captain Pierson were killed by the twins... I don't know, how long will we have to stay...

Richard: They're powerful, yes... But with the Cyber Warfare by us, they'll have to either give up or find another Captain... For now though, we'll have to wait...

Asra: Ad Victoriam "Towards Victory" , Humanity!

-Transmission Disconnected-