Epilogue Pt.3B: Operation Lawless Destiny.

I got on the Pilot Seat. And checked the Mechanics of the Helis. Asra took the Ammunition, with my and her weapons.

Asra: All weapons, equipment, and ammo are checked. Richard?

Thank god I've read 'Piloting Helicopters for Dummies'...

Richard: All checked. Prepare for take-off!

After the Top Rotor is on, along with the back. We take off and head to where the 12th Echo Company has sent the emergency.

It'll grab the attention of the zombies but, the lives of our men are in trouble. We can't leave them.

After reaching the first Signal, I landed the Heli for Asra to disembark and search for survivors, then I fly the heil to the rooftop of Burger Town... Don't ask me! Ask the rest of the 
Americans that I've lived with!

Ahem. I got my Armor and opened my Briefcase. The MCX Spear or the XM5 by the U.S. Army. I managed to smuggle it from the rest of the people... But I closed it back off, because the 6.8mm, were only loadable bullets for them, and the rest I have to scavenge. Better save the best for last.

I grabbed my M60E6 and then my Gas Mask and my Goggles on. I opened the Heli door and my weapons raised...

Nobody.

Good. I could take a rest a bit, I took the radio, just in case Asra needs help... Until...

???: Raine...

Quickly responding to the threat, I took aim with my M60 at the Target to my left... It was Himeko? And she's tripping tears...

Richard: ... It's over, Murata Himeko. The day that we used to be together is gone... Raine Vorrerei is dead. The First Lieutenant, Richard Mitchell is born.

Himeko: For two years... I've been waiting for you, Raine... I thought you were dead... Now that I could see you again, even if you're changed... I'm finally happy...

Richard: ...

I did lower my weapon but didn't drop it. It's too late to say sorry, but at least she's content to see me again...

Richard: *Sighs and Looks away* If you're going to say I love you... Then sorry, I'm a married man now.

And Divorced for a year due to her father... I didn't tell her that part.

Himeko: Right... Mind if I... sit by you...? Richard?

Richard: ... Don't get too close.

She went to sit close. At least not close enough to grab me within a blink of an eye.

Richard: *Radio* Asra, Come in.

Asra: *Radio* I'm getting close, where are you at?

Richard: *Radio* Burger Town, close to where I've landed you...

Asra: *Radio* American... Fine, I'll mark it on my GPS.

Asra's POV...

I've been making progress in looking for the Coalition Survivors and maybe getting better weapons and ammunition for us. Since I'm searching alone, I'm harder to be spotted, but easy to be taken out.

I got close and reach the Police Station where one of the 1st Assault Platoon of the 12th Echo Company have been scattered... Hope they have Transport Helis or APCs to carry the Soldiers back to the Outpost Azur Welkin... Don't ask me why they named it like that...

I check and there are Honkai Zombies attacking the Station! I got my Mk14 EBR aimed and fired at the archers, dropping them one by one at their heads. Make sure it's one shot, one kill.

2nd Lt. Cecile: Holt merde! Ce sont nos renforts!!! "Holy shit! It's our reinforments!!!"

French Soldiers? Nevermind. The more the merrier. The Archers are now shooting at me, while the French Coalition Soldiers fired at will as they're no longer suppressed by arrows. With that, the place is secure. I went in to check.

Coalition Soldier 1: *Raised his Hk416F* Geler! Identifiez-vous! "Freeze! Identify yourself!"

Thank god, for a French Teacher... I raised two of my hands to show I'm not hostile.

Asra: Colonel Asra de la Néo-Humanité d'abord! Surveillant de la 2e Division D'expédition de la Coalition! "Colonel Asra of the Neo-Humanity First! Overseer of the 2nd Coalition Expedition Division!"

French Coalition Soldier 2: *Lowers his Hk416F* Où est le reste de vos hommes, madame? "Where's the rest of your men, madam?"

Asra: Moi et le 1er lieutenant Richard sommes actuellement les seuls survivants. Nous évacuons tous les soldats disponibles vers L'avant-poste Azur Welkin. Nous avions besoin D'aviateurs, de Pilotes et D'ingénieurs. Avec des Armes et des Munitions. "Me and 1st Lieutenant Richard are currently the only survivors. We're evacuating any available soldiers back to Outpost Azur Welkin. We needed Aviators, Drivers and Engineers. Along with Weapons and Ammunition."

2nd Lt. Cecile: Mon dieu... Je suppose que nous sommes piégés... "My God... I guess we're trapped..."

Asra: Oui, nous sommes piégés. Mais nous devons essayer de rétablir le contact avec le siège. Il y a peut-être encore de l'espoir... "Yes, we are trapped. But we must try to reestablish contact back to HQ. There might still be hope..."

2nd Lt. Cecile: J'espère que vous avez raison... "I hope you're right..."

French Coalition Aviator 1: Bien. Je vais aider à l'évacuation! Je n'ai pas gagné un Aviator pour rien ! J'avais besoin de carburant cependant, Colonel... "Alright. I'll help with the evacuation! I didn't earn an Aviator for nothing! I needed fuel though, Colonel..."

Asra: Je vois. Des chauffeurs qualifiés? "I see. Any skilled Drivers?"

French Coalition Driver 1: Moi, Colonel Asra. "Me, Colonel Asra."

Asra: Bon. Nous aurons besoin de vous pour conduire un tanker. Quelques APC vous protégeront. "Good. We'll need you to drive a Tanker. A few APCs will protect you."

French Coalition Driver 1: Très bien... "Very well..."

We got on the APC and the Driver along with a Section of 26 Soldiers along with three drivers for the Fuel Trucks. If we managed to get the Helis refueled... We could rescue more Soldiers with less time, and we'll be able to use both air and ground if we secured an Oil Refinery and an Oil Darrick for our use. But it'll grab the attention of those Yanderes very quickly... Along with limited Food and Water Supply... Might've to learn farming from Richard...

For now, a Gas Reservoir is good enough...