Aftermath: Bittersweet... Almost.

Internation Court of Justice.

U.N. Judge: The Court is now in session for the trial of Acting Major General Richard Mitchell. His Charges are: Uses of Chemical Weapons, Uses of White Phosphorous Munitions, Use of Illegal IEDs, Possibility of High Treason, and Negligence of the Division. May the Prosecution speak.

Prosecution: Your honor, the Acting Major General has known to be a Former US Army and a US Marine. The Acting Major General has been very unfriendly to the Administration from 2020 to 2024. Which he called a Regime. As such likely planning to use the World Serpent and the Anti Entropy to assassinate the Greatest Administration-

Ezra: Objection. The Situation in the Honkai World has gone worse, along with Major General Richard's lack of options to hold them back has a good reason. We've seen the records that Richard never used the weapons, while some used them indiscriminately. Don't you think this is Hypocrisy? As the Terrorists and Criminals from Liberia to Sierra Leone to even Africa to even criminal Enterprises gets away scot-free as we're blaming an Acting General who has no option?

Prosecution: He has been suspected of supporting Far-Right Extremist Organizations, including January 6th Insurrection, along with other armed Right Wing Terrorist Groups.

Ezra: Then where is the Evidence? If he was one of them? I have been with him since January 6th, and he didn't bring any weapons. Worse, thanks to the FBI's listing him as a Criminal by the Biden Administration, all because he has a different view and is a bystander on January 6th... He left for Italy, all because of a False Crime, and being at the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time.

Prosecution: And what about the Civilians he killed in Afghanistan? 60 people were killed by his own gun.

Ezra: Oh really? *Checks Reports* Then why did the reports from other Soldiers, even from Captain John Price himself that the majority of them were Pro-ISIS Terror Wifes or such? The five of them killed were by Richard's instinct. They were shot all because of either Terrible Intel or by his Lying Superiors.

Prosecution: And the Honkai?

Ezra: Don't tell me you're from PETA...

Prosecution: Black Revolutionary Front. Try that, Zionist!

*Hammer Banging*

U.N. Judge: Order! Order in the Court!

Prosecution: ...

Ezra: Sorry, your honor. I get the reputation of the U.N. Military has been suffering criticism for their questionable conduct... But there are only a few of them that was been overshadowed and is the best performing Task Forces, some by the NPX, some by the Academy, and some by themselves, but all of them have one in common. Defending the Human Race, from within and without.

U.N. Judge: Hmph... I hate to say this, but the Defendant, Captain Ezra is right. I suppose the U.N. Military it's in its infancy, but we must but the ones to make sure it'll become the best of the best. Because the Next Generations are our future.

Richard (Background): The Court lasted like a while... But thankfully, Ezra showed the video along with audio of me meeting with the rest about using Illegal Weapons... And thanks to that I was declared Not Guilty. Which...

Italy, Richard's Home...

Virgilio: Papà! 'Dad!'

Richard: Il mio ragazzo! È bello rivederti! 'My boy! It's good to see you again!'

I managed to catch Virgilio running to me and raised him to my shoulder.