Epilogue Pt.2 A: Not so Unlucky Now!

We the reached back to our world... We managed to get back home!

Richard: We... WE'RE SAFE!!! WE GOT BACK, JUST IN TIME!!!

Asra: YES!!! THANK YOU, ALLAH! FOR GIVING US MERCY!!!

Coalition Sergeant: Ain't over yet!

The Portal... It's not closing!!!

Richard: Damn it! Defensive Formation!!! Cut the Power Source!!!

Both the Soldiers and Specialists got their positions ready, while the other left to cut the power sources...

Coalition Machine Gunner: INCOMING!!!

Honkai Zombies! We fired at will as our 5.56, 6.65, 6.8x51, 7.62, and even 20mm and 50 cal bullets are trying to destroy the portal!

Richard: Where's the fucking Armor Support!? They're breaching through!!!

Asra: Allah, have mercy!!! Again!!!

And somehow, her prayers were answered... As the Sounds of Tanks arriving... I turned to see... Merkava Mk.IV Windbreakers! Firing their 120mm shells and Ma Deuces!!!

Richard: Armored Reinforcements! It's-

Asra: EZRA!!! Hah! I knew I could trust him!!!

Our Israeli Tank Commander! Looks like he's on time, as two Ganesha Honkais and many other Honkai Beasts went to our firing line!

Ezra: *Hebrew* Mcde at hash al Ackisaer Wetmapler Bekita Honkais! "Focus Fire on Emperor and Templar Class Honkais!"

They're dealing with Emperor and Templar Honkais as we dealt with Less Powerfull Honkais with the help of IFV Namers and Apache Attack Helis.

We slowly started to push back the Honkai Zeds... Until...

Seele (Veliona): Hide all you want, Big Brother...~

Sakura: BUT WE'LL BRING YOU BACK WITH US!!!~ 

YANDERE VALKARES!!! EVEN RITA!!!

Richard: YANDERE VALKYRJAS!!!

Asra: Oh no...

Ezra: Tch... Hold the Line!!! Fight them back!!!

We kept our ground as they charged through our bullets, 120mm Shells, Missiles, and even Flamethrowers... Even on fire they still kept fighting to bring me back!?

Richard: Fuck! We're losing men!!!

Asra: Retreat!!!

Ezra: Damnit... What happened to-

All of the sudden... the Power to the Portal was cut off... With the Connection to ours and my world severed... There's one last thing to do... I took out be Sledgehammer and raise it up the sky on our Humvee...

Richard: *Italian* O la vittoria, o tutti accoppati! "We either win, or we all die!"

There were only 20 of my Company left... Cpl. Cesare Savino... Sgt. Isidora Rachele... Even 1st Mar. Marcellino Silvano... All Killed in Action by them... I have nothing to lose... But both Asra and Ezra do...

Surviving Arditi: *Italian* O la vittoria, o tutti accoppati! "We either win, or we all die!"

Me and My Men brandish our melees and charged at them, Valkyjras and Honakis... I'll kill them all... FOR THE ARDITI!!! FOR THE COALITION!!! FOR THE HUMAN RACE!!!

Richard: Till the end!!!

Asra: Richard, no!!!

I couldn't hear Asra's or Ezra's yells trying to stop me from sacrificing my life... This wish to avenge my people... I was able to levitate any guns, fallen from the Dead Soldiers and Left Overs... I took aim at the Zombies and Valkryjas, with the guns ready.