Chapter 4: Never had I ever...

Asra: Yeah... That... Luckily you've deescalated that... Again...

Richard: Those girls are now unstable... Plus, maybe their search for me... Ahem, Raine Vollerei me-ish. So!

Back to the Story...

Asra: Woah. Whoa. Whoa... What do you mean!?

Kiana: Aren't you supposed to be a Valkyrie like us!?

Asra: FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I'M A SOLDIER! NOT A VALKYRIE!!!

Richard: She's right, you know...

Mei: Wait, really?

Richard: Yeah... Now, can you guys let me go? I'm going to have a long talk with my Captain... I'll talk you about when I've meet Asra, later...

Valkyries: Fine...

They let go of him. Richard got up and brushed his uniform and went to his Captain. To which...

Cpt. Pierson: That's the third time in the row, farmboy. Maybe, those girls giving you trouble?

Richard: Yes sir...

Cpt. Pierson: Well, you're lucky now, farmboy. You'll be going with Asra's 284th Airborne Company with your own Platoon. Operation Eurasia Dawn is ETA, 45 mikes. Pick your best of the best and get ready. 

Richard: Yes sir.

Cpt. Pierson: By the way... How did you met Asra?

Richard: Oh dad gum it...

Richard (Outside the Story): I'll skip that, The good news, I've already left and got some of my Company, 26. 12 Infantries, 3 Medics, 5 Ammo Carriers, 2 Signallers or Radiomens, 1 MG (Machine Gunner), 2 Snipers and Me.

Asra (Outside the Story): Why two Radiomans?

Richard (Outside the Story): Just in case, one dies... For two snipers, they're in both recon and support roles.

Asra (Outside the Story): Oh.

Richard: Va bene, prepara le tue armi e il tuo equipaggiamento! Ci sono rimasti 20 minuti! "Alright, get your weapons and your equipment ready! We got 20 minutes left!"

Richard Soldiers: Sì tenente! "Yes Lieutenant!"

Kiana: So... now?

Richard: Alright... I'll keep it simple.

Richard told them, that he met Asra when he was in Iraq, he noticed that she was attempting to flee the country. Breaking orders, I choose to help her, and took a speed boat to UAE. After a few years passed to 2024, he served the Italian Military for two years after his medical check up. He was visited by Asra again, this time, she's a foreign Leader of a Faction. Humanity First. He...

Kallen: You were an Enforcer?

Richard: Yeah... Making sure, her soldiers don't go crazy... Not easy, but, at least they respected me...

Fu Hua: ...

Richard: Er... Asra?

Asra: *Prepping her Gear* Hm?

Richard: I think you and I caused... this disaster. *Points at Fu Hua*

Asra: *Looks at Fu Hua* Oh... Oh shit... Hehehe... Sorry...

Fu Hua: Hmph.

The Captain have arrived to check them, Both Richard's and Asra's Soldiers and themselves, saluted. While the Girls lefted.