Epilogue Pt.4B: Semi-Guerilla Warfare.

A few Weeks Later... Richard's Note...

Thank god it's in the desert, at least we could grow tomatoes and other vegetables that can grow in the Aquaponics, it ain't easy. Because we're trying to survive and call for help back from our world. Progress is slow, but we're getting through.

We're in need of ammunition, medicals, still need food, water lot of it, and a few powerful generators or a single nuclear core battery to escape... Fuel is not a problem, as we managed to get the oil pipelines from the Oil Darrick to the Refinery, turn it into Gasoline, and to the Outpost. Giving our Vehicles fuel and even making Finnish Molotov Cocktails or even some Napalm Molotov...

We were able to get the most of the 12th Echo Company back to Outpost Azur Welkin. As we managed to scavenge for more resources and kept repairing and improving the Radio... We got more contact with our own surviving troops. 86th Anti-Honkai Armor Regiment, 395th Fenrir Airborne Company, 6th Adv-Tech Specialists Company (My Company), 401st Foreign Legionnaire Brigade (Asra's Brigade), and 257th Engineering Echelon...

Looks like I'm now the Acting Major General... After we managed to make a connection with HQ, High Command promoted me. At least it's better than Kancho... But they're sending Engineers to save us, even after the blunders like Vietnam and Afghanistan.

And lastly, Me and Asra are getting better at Aviation. We started to do missions separately, and continue to evacuate our troops. Asra went for the 401st while I went for the 6th. We only have three days until the Valkyries located us...

Back to me.

I'm piloting a Black Hawk, along with some Apaches, some more Black Hawks, and two Chinooks... I'll repeat it again. Looking for my surviving 401st Adv-Tech Company.

Himeko: So...

Richard: I don't wanna talk about it, Himeko. What they've done to me has crossed the line.

Himeko: Y-Yeah... How did you...

Richard: I got suspicious and hid in their closet... I expected they hated me... Well, except you, Fu Hua, and Mei to defend me...

Himeko: *Sniff* Because we still care about you... We know that was your parents...

Richard: ... Still. I have a new life now. In the Military, caring for my men is very difficult, since it's Soldiers with varying skills and IQ. And a potential Riot, because some Captain or Lieutenant hounding for glory... Good men are lost because of them...

Himeko: Yeah...

I was alone with Himeko and Sgt. Reznov... No, It's Sgt. Vladimir Reznov... I could hear someone saying, "Now, we take Vorkuta!"... Luckily she still cares about me, but... I've changed.

Ahem. I've landed on a Five-Story Hotel's Rooftop. And Engines Off. I Grabbed my M60E6 along with my New Heavy Armor.

 I Grabbed my M60E6 along with my New Heavy Armor