Chapter 2: Orders are Order, After all...

Asra: So, what did he choose?

Richard: Well, I could've thanked him, for keeping me with the Coalition Forces.

Asra: So, you're lucky.

Richard: Heh. Who knows?

Back to the Story...

Coalition Captain: Sorry, you girls can't bring him. United Nation's Jurisdiction.

Fu Hua: Oh...

Kallen: I see. Well, should we continue the Mission? 

Coalition Captain: Good. *To Us* ALRIGHT LADIES! MOVE OUT! OUR MISSION STAYS THE SAME!!!

Richard and the others: YES SIR!

We continued our escort mission. Our Administrators are going to the Hyperion and then the Saint Freya Academy. Nothing much happened... After a while, we have, we spotted the Hyperion, deploying transport aircrafts and we all got in, including with our administrators, going for the HQ. Unfortunately, we maybe going to the Academy... But, I was the only one, with the Valkyries... Due to my Rank...

Asra (Outside the Story): Damn... sucks to be you...

Richard (Outside the Story): Yeah...

Richard: Alright, ask me this... Why did y'all called me Captain, while Miss Himeko called my Raine? You've got the wrong person.

Kiana: *whispers to Mei* Should we tell him?

Mei: *whispers to Kiana* Sure, he needs answers about it...

Richard: So?

Kiana: We'll tell you about what've happened.

After they've told him about his disappearance, Richard realized his fears, that he could be founded out. Hence, he'll have to take measures, in order to prevent him from getting found out that he's hiding from them, and that he's really the Captain.

Kiana: We just want our Captain back, and say apologies to him...

Richard: Oh. But why?

Kiana: Because... We've underestimated him... And... Have hurt him, verbally...

Richard: ... I don't think he'll accept you apologies...

Kiana: *sniff* Why...?

Richard: He was a patriot to me. He has fought and sacrificed his life, just for you and the Organization from falling... It was because of a death of his parents, that he lost his will to fight. He sawed your true colors and Otto's... I very doubted that he'll accept...

A moment of silence...

Mei: B-but... he's our Captain...

Richard: With what you've called him? Not in a million years in hell, buckaroo.

Himeko: Then... how did you know Raine? You're just a random soldier...

Richard: Raine Vollerei was my last suicidal patient, before joining the military. He has told me that all of you have insulted him and break his heart into pieces... Before his demise...

Mei: H-he... killed himself...?

Richard: *sighs* Hard to say this... but yes.

Himeko: N-no...

Seele: ... M-my Onii-chan...

Richard: All of you called him the worst captain, you wanted him to disappeared... And now... he ended his own life, because of all of you...