Epliouge Pt.7B: Final Gamble Pt.3

'With the Coalition 401st suffering only 200 Casualties to the Leauge's 1300... The Battle is currently on the Coalition Side as the Benares was taken down. The Entire 2nd Expedition Division is now fighting for their Freedom. As for the Yanderes, Richard is theirs, he was Raine Vollerei. If they can't have him, they'll take him as a slave.'

Coalition's Starting Cutscene:

'After the Diversionary Forces managed to distract the Herrscher of Reason, Seele, and Veliona... The remaining Coalition Forces are now ready to fight for their freedom and to escape the Honkai World. Their HQ was lost, but they're here to retake it. Thankfully, Benare's death was a turning point for the Joint Coalition Forces. It lightens the Anti-Air Forces' load, as they could now focus on only Aerial Honkais. And Greatly Improved the Morale of the Joint Forces.'

Maj Gen Richard: This is it, ladies & gents. Our Final Operation, Welkin's Storm begins here. And it looks like it's going well. Our Mission is to secure the breach for our Armored Forces, Reactivate the Portal and its Point Defenses near it, and Finally, Defend the Portal until all of our Soldiers, including our allies, get in. I'll form an Ice Dorm to buy additional time. I'll see you, boys and girls, on the other side!

Quantum League's Starting Cutscene:

'As the Diversionary Forces managed to distract the Veliona, Seele, and Herrscher of Reason to somewhere else. The Hurricane Bombardment By both BoBoiBoy and the 28th Joint Artillery Battalion has cracked opened the Southern and Eastern Defences. The news of Benare's Death, shocked every Member of the League. But they aren't willing to surrender. They'll have Richard, one way or another.'

Kiana (HoF): That must be Kancho's Forces... If only we had managed to destroy the Cannon earlier... No matter. I'm busy fighting against one of his Allies in the North. Mei, Olenyevas, and Sentiance. Make sure they won't reach the Portal and reactivate it. Take out the Coalition Forces... But keep only the Kancho alive... We. Love. Him. Dearly.

Battle for HQ Azur Welkin.

As the time reached 0300, the Battle of the HQ started after the Artillery Barrage and Cruise Missiles Strikes on the HQ, both the Point Defenses and the Walls breached through.

Satoru is busy fighting against Kiana as she's distracted fighting against a Highly Skilled Drifter at the North, with the rest of the Joint Coalition Forces in the South, West, and East blasting through multiple Honkai Forces along with...

Asra, Richard & CQCs Operatives: ANTI-HONKAI MODE ACTIVATE!!!

Activating their Energy Shield, Agile Exo Suits, and their Energy Melees. They charged against the Herrschers with the Support of BoBoiBoy, as Lighting Strikes and...

Mei [HOT]: Found you!~ Ahahahaha... And even my soon-to-be husband!~

Richard: ... Asra, are you hearing this!? Let's take them down, together!

Asra: Yeah... Time to bag me a Herrscher, like a MIG Fighter!

Elysia (Miss Pink Elf): Hehe!~ Don't mind me helping?~

Durandal: Count me in, General!

Theresa: He has the right to be with anyone he trusts! But your girls just have to go crazy and tried to take him by force!