01- My Boss

"This is what I pay you for!!" He yelled making Jisoo flinch. She had worked one whole week preparing this file. She stayed at office till midnight and even skipped her lunch sometimes. She gave her best to this document but only got scold in return. The only mistake she did was she forgot to make a box for signature at the end of the paper which was not even necessary. The signature was already included in the first page so she thought it wasn't important but for her boss, every little things was necessary.

"I-I am sorry Mr Kim..I will remake the last paper again" jisoo shuttered keeping her head low.

"I wonder why in the world I decided to make you my employ if you only want things to be done again and again. Can't you make perfect document at ones??" He said massaging his temples. His words were enough for her to break down. Other employees also read her document but they said that they were perfect for submission. She believed them because they were her friends.

Mr Kim's father had also complimented her once in the office saying that she was the most hardworking and best employ in the whole company. She became pleased hearing him cuz he was never the one who compliments people.

"I-I am sorry. I will complete this as soon as possible." She took the files from the table and went towards the door.

"I want this document under 20 minutes miss Kim. Keep that in mind." He growled behind her. She only nodded in response...too scared to even reply.

After about 15 mins, jisoo returned to her boss's office. She revised the whole file once again and thought that this time, he won't be mad at her.

She knocked the door. "Come in" she heared his response and walked up to him.

"Mr kim, i made the document once again..it should be better now." She handed him the file.

"It better be" He took the file and read each and every page one by one. Jisoo suddenly felt nervous. What if he found another mistake? He won't spare me this time. She thought as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Hmm..it's better. Keep it in the presentation hall." He commanded."Thank you Mr kim. I shall go now" She bowed and went out of the room.

Once she was out, she threw a heavy sigh." Thank god I didn't make him more angry...Ahh I am happy I am not fired."

She collected her emotions and went to the coffee centre to have some coffee before going to the hall. She was so occupied by the document that she forgot her breakfast. Her stomach was craving for food so she decided to treat her a coffee.

She was pouring the coffee in a cup when someone approached her, Park Jennie, her best friend. "Hey girl! What's up? Did you submit the papers? What did he say? Did he praise you? I bet he did! The files you prepared indeed deserve recognition. What did he say? Com'n tell me." She threw questions to her but she was in no mood to answer. Probably because of the hunger.

"Jen, can I answer your questions at evening after work? I have some things to deal. I hope you understand." Her voice clearly showed that she needed some time to relief her stress and her friend, understood her very well.

"It's okay. We can meet up after work. Take care" Jennie hugged her friend and went to her counter to work. Jisoo was glad that she got a friend who understand her.