10- Welcome to Paris

"Miss Kim will you come with me?" He asked facing her.

She was surprised. An over sea trip? She was not sure what to answer. It will be her first trip to some other country. She had went to some cities with him regarding business but she never thought of foreign country.

Taehyung saw her expression and understood what she was thinking. He kept his hand above her and gave a light squeeze. "It will be alright. It's Just a trip. I will be there too."

He assured her. She believed him and lastly, nodded smiling.

"Book the flight for us two." He ordered joy.

"Sure Mr Kim." She bowed and left the room.

Taehyung filled the spoon with rice and fed her. "You are getting thin these days."

She ate and giggled. "Maybe?"

Taehyung smiled. She picked the stew. "I heard that today's stew is very delicious. Here have a bite." She fed him and raised her brows as the question 'how is it?'

"Mmm it's too good." He spoke with his mouth full which made jisoo laugh.

The office shift was finally over and jisoo was waiting outside the company for Jennie. She haven't talked with her since yesterday. Hope she is fine.

She was in deep thought when someone bumped into her from behind making her stumble. "Jennie?"

"WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU KIM JISOOOOO!" She shouted as soon as she saw her.

Though they work in same company, they couldn't meet each other in the office today. Busy daaayy.

"I will tell you once we are home." Jisoo said calmly hoping it would make her friend calm too.

"YOU BETTER TELL ME FAST!" She yelled grabbing everyone's attention on the street.

"I will! Now let's go." She whispered and pulled her friend to get away from this embarrassment.

They safely arrived at their apartment and the first thing Jennie did was she dragged jisoo to the sofa and made her sit infront of her.

"Explain!"

Jisoo sighed before answering. "You know that Saeron? I came to know that she is a high class bitch."

Jennie gasped. "What? How?"

"She has been abusing Arin since two years! On top of that, she didn't even care when Mr Kim was sick. So I went to his home and took care of him." She added.

Jennie had her mouth hung open. "She really did that?!"

Jisoo slowly nodded. "I couldn't believe either."

"I never thought witches are in real life. But now, I do." Jennie exclaimed. "But wait...did you say that you took care of Mr Kim?" She narrowed her eyes going closer to her.

Jisoo avoided her gazes. Shit! "Umm yes. Why not? Like..I mean yes." She was trying her best not to smile though a part of her lips was slightly twitching.