14- Thank you

"No. Not me." Jisoo stated.

"No noes for me miss Kim." Taehyung reported back holding her hands. But before he could take a step forward, jisoo stopped him.

"You know that I am scared of heights. Let's just skip this part." She tried to pull him back but instead he circled his arms around her shoulder and pulled her with him.

"You are scared for nothing. I will hold you come on."

Jisoo erked when she saw where she was standing. A glass floor which she didn't know was strong enough to hold her weight. "My god!" She tightly clutched her hands on his shirt hiding her face onto his neck.

He smiled. "Look down once." She quickly shook her head whispering a no.

"Just once. Look at those people below us!" On the mention of people, jisoo suddenly wanted to see how people will look from the top of the Eiffel tower.

Slowly jisoo opened her eyes moving her gazes down to her shoe.

The glass slide showed some people who were looking at the glowing tower from down. They seemed like small colourful ants who were ready to crawl on jisoo's legs.

Being frightened, she abruptly jumped from the glass floor running towards the normal floor.

Taehyung laughed clapping his hands on the process. Jisoo shot him a glare for making fun of her fears but his laughing only increased looking at her cute angry face.

"I will roam around myself." She turned on her heels walking further from him.

He ran and hold her hands intertwining her fingers with his own. "You still fear them, don't you?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Yeah." She said in a dry tone making him smile again.

The night to Paris came to an end and both of them were lying on their beds looking at the pictures they took.

There isn't much. Only 600 to 700.

"My want to upload all the pictures. But poor me, I can't even store them on my phone." Jisoo whined deleting some of her old photos. While clicking pictures, jisoo's phone storage got full and they had to click pictures with taehyung's phone.

"We can buy a camera tomorrow. Don't worry." He assured her making her lips twitched.

"We will?" She jerked forward pushing her face close to his. Her smile reached her eyes making her look like a doll with chubby cheeks which urged taehyung to pinch and bite them once.

He swallowed the lump formed and throat before answering. "Okay."

Jisoo chirped throwing herself back in the bed. "Ahh.....oh Mr Kim! Where should we go tomorrow?" She questioned thinking about other things to see in Paris.

"Hmm you tell..where do you wanna go?"

She thought for a while before concluding her answers. "Disney land!"

"You look so cute." Jisoo giggled looking at her boss. He was wearing a headband which had two big ears as that of Mickey mouse.