11- Caught naked?!!

"Woah!" Jisoo said as soon as she stepped on the room. The room was grey and white themed. One king sized bed on the middle filled with colour combined cushions. Long curtains with small lights injected. A large tv at the front of the bed. And the view through the windows were beyond pretty.

"You like it?" He asked observing her reaction.

"I do." She smiled.

They placed their suitcases on it's place and jisoo opened the curtains making the sunshine hit her face.

"You can go wash first. I will go after you. I will just order something for us to eat. You want something?" Taehyung asked picking up the phone.

"Yeah! I want spicy noodles."

Taehyung nodded and called the room service.

She then went to the bathroom. Even the bathroom is so pretty. She thought and stripped herself. She turn on the hot shower lettting the water touch her.

She squeezed some shower gel in her hands and applied it on her body. Sea breeze. Wow.

She distributed the gel evenly on her body and massaged it for sometimes. She was washing her body when she noticed something unusual. On the top of shower, there was something....like a.....device?

She creased her brows in confusion but soon shot her eyes wide open when realization hit her.

It's a Camera!!

"Ahhhhh!" She shouted covering herself with her hands. Someone literally saw her naked.

Taehyung who was laying on the bed hastily stood up when he heard her shout.

Jisoo!

He ran to the bathroom and banged the door. "Miss Kim? Are you alright?"

She looked at the door when she heard her voice. "Mr Kim."

She grabbed the towel hanging on the iron metal and went to the door. She quickly opened the door and hugged him.

"Mr Kim." She cried out shaking badly. The thought of being viewed while bathing made her tremble in fear. What if someone leaks the footage?

Taehyung didn't know what had suddenly happened. He peeked the bathroom to search anything in there but found none.

He looked down and saw jisoo hugging him tightly while crying. He hugged her back and stroked her head. "Miss Kim? What happened?"

She didn't answer and just clutched tightly on his shirt. He knew that something too bad had happened that made her cry like this.

He kissed her head and cupped her face making her face him.

Her eyes were red and she was still shaking.

"What happened?" He softly asked her stroking her cheeks.

"T-there *hiccups* i-is *hiccups* She pointed at the bathroom. She didn't even finish her sentence when she hugged him again crying louder than before.