03- Imitate

Jisoo waited for him about 10 mins. "What's taking him so long? Did he not pee since yesterday?"

She was playing with the pen in her hands looking at the ceiling.

She stood up and went to the window. "Streets are busy these days." She mumbled and watched the crowded city for some times.

"Mr kimmm.. come fast!!!!" She said in a tired tone and went to sit. The chair beside her was empty and she suddenly felt the urge to sit there.

"Mr Kim always looked dominating sitting on this chair." She giggled and stood up to sit on his chair.

"Wow..the feeling hits so different on this chair." She leaned back and closed her eyes as if she was having a relaxing time.

She sheepishly chuckled remembering something. "Kim Jisoo!! This is not how you do it!" She imitated him when she thought how he teached her works when she was new in the office.

"You're fired! You're fired too! Everyone go away! I will handle this company myself!" She said in his accent pointing fingers in the air and acted exactly how he did there in that situation.

She laughed at this. "He was so cold back then...always had that poker face attached to him."

Little did she know, Taehyung was peeking through the door and watching her silently since the beginning. He smiled looking how she perfectly imitated him. She knew him too well.

He opened the door and stepped inside with a domineering look.

She jumped from the chair the second she saw him. "M-mr K-Kim."

He closed the door and went closer to her. She stepped back in fear when she saw how angry he looked.

Her back met the wall indicating that she has now nowhere else to go.

"M-mr K-Kim i-" she flinched when he slammed his palm against the wall trapping her between him.

Jisoo trembled in fear. She knew that he listened everything she said. I am going to die now. Bye bye world. It was nice meeting you.

"What were you doing Miss Kim?" He asked looking straight into her eyes. Jisoo couldn't answer him as she was too afraid of him.

"You know that I don't like to question twice Jisoo." His face extremely close to hers where she can feel his breath. It was making her more difficult to speak. Mr Kim calling by her name was always a turn on for her. On top of that, he was so close to her that she already wanted to run away or she would end up kissing him.

"Answer me Jisoo" He whispered. His lips slowly touching her ears making her hard to breath.

She snorted. "I-I a-am sorry M-Mr - "

Her breath hitched when he kissed her ears.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him barely leaving any spaces. He turned his face to look at her and saw her blushing hard.

Her heart was beating so fast that she felt like it was going to explode. Taehyung smirked at her reaction.

He decided to tease her more cuz it was the first time he saw her blushing this hard. And not gonna lie, he was enjoying doing this to her.