13- Visit

"Miss Kim! Slow please." He shouted from behind.

"It's the last subway Mr Kim. We need to be fast." She answered back while running with him. It was the last train and she didn't want to miss it.

The train's door was soon going to close. No no!

Jisoo grabbed his arms and increased her pace. Just before the door was slammed close, they made it inside. "Finally." Jisoo pants.

Taehyung looked at her panting. He chuckled and raised his hand for a high five. She smiled joining their hands.

They sat on the empty seats. Both of them were so excited for their visit, that they couldn't control the smile hanging on their face.

Though Taehyung had visited Paris numerous time with his other assistant, he never went out to travel. After their deal, they were back to their hometown. It was the first time he was travelling for fun rather than work.

After some times, the train stopped at a station. Jisoo peeked through the glassed window to see if they arrived or not. But  unfortunately, there were still 2 stops left for that.

"We will reach there. Don't worry." Taehyung assured her. She could only nod to his response with a sad expression.

After that stop, the train was fully packed. The chains that were hanging lonely earlier were suddenly hold tightly by the passengers.

Taehyung and jisoo saw two old couples that were searching seats for them. The old man had held the hands of his wife to keep her safe with him in this crowd.

Their hear melted by thier affection. They looked at each other and nodded whilst smilling.

"You can sit here grandpa and grandma." They stood and offered them thier seat.

The grandpa and grandma immediately recognized them. They were the one form the same plane they had took for the flight to Paris.

"Thank you childrens. God bless these couples." They gave them a pure smile and sat on the seat.

Taehyung and jisoo looked at each other. They wanted to tell them the truth but later on, let it be seeing their innocent smile.

They both clutched their hands on the chains of the train. They were not even a bit angry that they have to sacrifice their seats and have to stand up holding up the chain. Instead both of them were happy by their doings.

Jisoo had stood between Mr Kim and a unknown man. Taehyung was at her back while the other guy was infront of her.

Few minutes flew by quickly and suddenly the man infront of her started elbowing her.

His elbows deliberately touched her in places. Jisoo glared at the man but he just stood as if he was doing nothing but just playing with his phone on the other hand.

The unknown guy paused for sometimes but after a while continued touching her. His elbows were tracing her face down to her neck.

Jisoo moved a little and saw that few groups of youngsters were checking her out. The man infront of her trailed his elbow down to her chest area. Wherever she looked at, she found people eyeing her with uncomfortable gazes.