08- Sick

"Mr Kim. Where are you?" Jisoo said to herself and settled on her table.

An hour has past and still, there is no sign of her Mr Kim. She waited but got bored within seconds."I will check the file instead." She went through the files to kill time.

Jisoo topped the level of boredom when he didn't come. 4 hours had already passed and his office is still lonely. "Did something happen to him?" She bit her lips thinking of the possible reason he hasn't come office. On other days if he was not present, he would have tell her first. She checked her phone to see any missed calls or messages from him but didn't found any.

''I need to check upon him." She grabbed her bag and left the office. She called an uber and drove his house.

*knock knock* she hit the door. After a while, a knock came from inside.

"Who is this?" She heard Arin in other side. "It's me, Jisoo."

"Jisoo? Unnie Can you come through the side door? I cannot reach the door knob here."

"Oh okay." She approached the side door and went inside. There she saw Arin with little wet clothes.

"Arin? Why is your dress wet?" She bend down to her and meet her eyes that seemed swelled.

"D-daddy is sick." She sniffled and rubbed her nose. Jisoo raised her brows. "Since when? Where is he? Where is that bit- uhh Saeron?"

"M-mommy went to the t-theatre with h-her friends." She said making jisoo shook her head in disbelief. How can she leave her husband in this condition?

She took Arin's hand in her. "Let's go to daddy now. He needs us." Arin nodded while sobbing.

She went to his room and saw him lying over the bed with a towel on his forehead. Arin probably did this. She thought and advanced towards him.

She touched his face to determine his temperature and found him super hot.

"Arin, daddy has fever. Can you bring the first aid box for me?" Arin quickly obeyed her and left the room.

"He needs to change his clothes." She muttered as she saw him in his yesterday's attire, shirt and pant.

Jisoo walked to his closet and got a thin t shirt and a half pant. She went beside him and lightly shaked his shoulders. "Mr Kim? Mr Kim."

Taehyung grunt feeling someone shaking him. He blinked his eyes few times before opening them wide. "Miss Kim? What are you doing here?"

"I just came to meet you cause you didn't come office today..i found you sick and nobody was here to look after you except Arin..so, I volunteered." She smiled and hand him his clothes. "Here change into this."

Taehyung took the clothes holding his head with other hand. "I forgot to call you. Yesterday's hangover is still killing me."

"You have fever as well. Change the clothes and eat the medicine later." 
She left him alone to change his clothes.

When she closed the door, she saw Arin running towards her with a box in her hands. "Here is the first aid."

"Thank you." She took the box and grab the required medicine. They stayed outside until they heared he was ready. Then, Jisoo gave him the medicine and a glass of water.