12- Eiffel Tower

"Umm good night Mr Kim." Jisoo said lying on the bed beside him. She still couldn't believe that they are sharing the same room.

"Good night Miss Kim." Taehyung replied while smiling. There must be more patients like that. He thought hugging the cushion tightly.

There was a fine distance maintained between them and both of the lad were sleeping on their own sides.

Oh God! Help me sleep. Jisoo mumbled and tightly closed her eyes hoping her prayers were heard.

One of them was feeling shy while sleeping whereas other was smilling for a unknown reason.

Next morning, jisoo woke up earlier and did her morning routine. She was ordering breakfast for them when she heard a faint voice calling her. "Miss Kim?"

She turned around and saw him wiggling to get out of the sheets. She giggled at him. "Yes?"

"What are you doing?" He asked yawning while leaning against the headboard. His hairs were messy making it look like a newly built Bird nest.

"Ahh I was ordering breakfast." She exclaimed trying to ignore his shirt that was lifting up making his abs visible. She swallowed hard.  He is so hot.

"Oh okay. Can you please get me some waffles?" He requested quickly changing his expression to a puppy one.

"Sure." She whispered but cleared her throat and dialled the service centre.

Taehyung exhaled roughly when he saw her. Jisoo was infront of him wearing a black dress with thin straps making her look ethereal.

They were currently going to their awaited meeting with Mr Hary but there was jisoo, making him difficult to attend the meeting

He roamed his eyes to her body. The dress showed enough properties of her. White porcelain skin. Creamy legs. Perfect curves. Perfect cleavage- fuck! He mentally cursed.

If he take her with him, people will surely gwak around her. Who can avert their eyes to something else when there is a freaking Angel standing infront of them.

No! I won't allow this.

"Wear something longer." He finally said though he keenly wanted her to wear this.

"This is the longest dress I have Mr Kim." Jisoo slumped her shoulder down and sighed. If only she had rechecked her suitcase before sitting on the car, this won't have happened. You just wait Jennie.