18- Get away

WARNING: Use of violent words and abuse. This chapter contains some actions that some of you might not feel comfortable with.

"WHY SHOULD I?! Tell me WHY SHOULD  I!!" She yelled back at her husband. "How can my own daughter say that I am bad for her? How can she?!" She shouted.

She then moved forward with shot eyes glaring at taehyung. "Go away Kim. She is my daughter and my daughter needs some brain right now. So you better get out of here before I pour my frustration on you."

She glared one last time at taehyung and pulled Arin's arms harshly taking her out of her father's back.

"Ahh!" Arin chirped by the way her mother was holding her arms. It was tight. Extremely tight. And top of that, her grip was right above the cut.

She wiggled trying to get out of her grip but it only went tighter than before. Her eyes glistened by the tears unable to take the pain.

"So, my baby. You wanted a new mom right?" She asked softly with a calming expression on her face.

"I will definitely look a new mom for you okay?" She smiled cheekily but her expression immediately changed at her next lines. "But only after I add some sense in your stupid mind."

She raised her hand trying to hit her with the belt. Arin immediately tried to cover her face before the the leather can come in contact with her skin.

But before she could hit her, saeron's hand was stopped midway by taehyung's.

He gave a death glare to her as if telling her  'If you touch her, then you are no longer living.'

He continued glaring until he decided to squeeze her wrist tightly just the way she was doing to Arin moments ago.

She yelled at sudden pain but still, he didn't leave her. He squeezed it tighter dugging his nails onto her skin.

He then threw her hands away with force making her jerk backwards. Red marks were clearly visible on her wrist.

She looked back at him with a glare but met a pair of eyes which seemed red in anger. "Don't you even dare saeron." He threatened her.

"She is my daughter. So if you laid your fingers on her, be ready to be chopped off." He held Arin's hand gently and made his way to the door ready to leave.

"You can't do this to me Kim Taehyung. I am her mother. Remember that I am the one who gave birth to her. I can control her life however I can. You better go with your chicks." Beside the threat she just received, she didn't back out

Taehyung tried his best not to snap at this lady right here. He closed his eyes and exhaled once. He opened his eyes which looked more deadly than before.

"Have you ever considered her as your daughter? Have you ever spend some time with your daughter? Have you ever  made some decent food for your daughter? Don't start with your fucking nonsense saeron. I know how much of a fruitful women you are." Saying this he held the door knob. He twisted it trying to get out of this room but suddenly he felt Arin's hand slipped from his beside him.

He looked back and saw Saeron's hand flying towards arin. Before he could stop her, she slapped her so hard that the whole room echoed.

"SAERON!" He pushed her away from Arin. Saeron stumbled backwards as her back bumped into the wall.

A loud wail came out of Arin's mouth. Her slap was so hard that her finger prints were traced on half of her face.

"Arin?" He held her face but her cries got louder by the pain. It's already the 10th time she got slapped today.

Taehyung's face became as dark as of the vampire. He stood up and went to saeron who was yelping by the pain on her back.

Taehyung harshly pulled her hair and brought her face closer to his. "What the fuck is wrong with you saeron?...."

He gritted his teeth in anger and pulled her hair once more making her gasp. "....I want to kill you right now. I so fucking want to kill you right now." He whispered and threw her head in the wall.

Saeron hold her head with both of her hands due to the pain but taehyung didn't stop.

He cupped both of her cheeks with one hand and squeezed her face through his hands. "It's my last warning. Leave us alone. If you want to live, leave me and arin ALONE!" On a swift movement, he slapped her on the same side where she had slapped Arin earlier.

She tripped on the sofa beside her and held her cheeks that was burning like a flame.

She didn't think he had a side like this. She thought she could easily poke and rule over him.

But all her thought was vanished away when she felt the slap. It was so painful.

She curled up on the sofa. Her head and her cheeks made her feel like she would pass out any time soon.

Taehyung shot a glare at her and moved towards arin who was still crying. He carried her into his arms and stepped out the room.

But before he went out he looked at her from the corner of his eye. "I really won't hesitate to kill you if you come at her again."

I am back after quite short time because it's our chu's birthday!!!

Happy birthday my love! May all your wishes come true. I hope someday, I will get to wish you and taehyung's wedding anniversary too😘

I will be updating soon. So stay tuned.

Take care and always be healthy!

:winterclarifies_