05- A bruise?

Jisoo went to the company early in the morning. Yesterday, she woke up late at her office so Mr Kim told her to go home since it was already night and prescribed her to work the other day.

She obeyed him and went to her home. At least Mr Kim is not forbidding her to work.

She arrived at her office and immediately started to work. She was checking the financial data of the company. Whether it grew up to the stated rate or not? Hopefully, it grew up to an extend level. She was really happy. She hastily stood up and went to Mr Kim's office to deliver him the news.

He might start dancing the moment I inform him the news. She chuckled and knock on his door.

She waited for sometimes but nobody replied her. "Mr Kim? Can I come in?"

After some time, she heard a response. "Come in." But it was sound of a girl?

Nonetheless she went inside.

To her surprise, she saw a little girl whose back was facing her. The girl turned around and smiled fondly. "Jisoo!"

She ran to her for a hug. Jisoo immediately took the girl in her arms and hugged her tightly wearing a big smile. "Arin! How are you darling?"

"I am fine jisoo. How are you?" The girl in her arms asked.

"I am fine too. I see that my darling has grown a lot lately." She playfully smiled.

"Mom said me the same thing too but daddy told me that I am still small." She complained in the cutest way making jisoo awe.

"Aww my little princess." Jisoo kissed her cheeks.

"Why don't you come home to meet me jisoo. I missed you so much." She lowly said. Jisoo was in awestruck. Arin is her favourite small bean.

"I missed you too my cupcake. And I am really sorry for not visiting you. I will surely visit you more often now." She kissed her cheeks once again as an apology.

The little girl smiled at her. She used to call jisoo by her name because the latter herself told her too.

Arin is a 5 year old girl who is the daughter of Mr Kim and Saeron. She became fond of jisoo in a very short amount of time. Most of the people even commented that they were real mother and daughter. They just laughed at them or sometimes go with the flow.

"Where is daddy princess?" Jisoo sat on the sofa with the girl on her lap.

"He went to the restroom. He might be coming now. He has gone for too long." She reported her.

Jisoo nodded. "Did my chicken eat?"

Arin let out a loud laugh. "No not a chicken jisoo. Call me by some other names." She laughed hysterically.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes. "Do you know that chicken is my favourite? I am calling you by my favourite thing and you are making fun of me? Really baby?"

"But chicken is used if you want to tease someone."

"Well I use it as a cute nickname. What do you think my lovely chicken?" She raised her brows while smiling.