15- Park

"But it's not fair dad." Arin whined. Taehyung could only sigh looking at his daughter. She happen to saw the pictures they took in Paris and now, she can't stop complaining.

"But I have gifts for you see." He showed all those dolls and toys they bought back then.

"It's not about the gifts. I wanted to enjoy with you."

"We can enjoy later baby."

"You said that last year too." She whispered keeping her head low. It's been a long time since she went somewhere with her dad and she is yearning to spend time with him.

She understands that her dad barely has leisure time but she is craving for parents love these past few days.

Saeron never takes her out, it's always her dad who takes her to parks and zoo.

Seeing her friends going out with their parents on the weekend makes her suffer a lot. It's just a simple thing yet she is not able to do.

"I will come home during my break and we will have a visit to the movie Hall okay?" Tae proposed an idea. His daughter seemed too lost out and this is erking him a lot.

Arin moved her gaze to her dad. He had a 'sorry' emotion plastered on his face. Dad?

"No, it's okay dad. Your break is only of 30 mins. You need to have lunch and continue working again."

"I can manage princess."

"No...We can go some other day. I am sorry dad. You must be tired from work. I should have let you rest at least." She pulled his hands and took him to his room. "Rest for now. I am going to do my assignments."

"Aria?" He suddenly called her.

"Yes dad?"

"I am sorry if I am being a bad dad to you. I will promise to take you somewhere as soon as I finish my work okay?"

She slowly nodded and went out of the room leaving him alone.

"Here is your coffee." Jisoo said as she handed a cup of coffee onto his table.

"Thank you." He thanked her releasing a sigh. He then took a small slurp after blowing it few times.

"How is everything going? Is Arin fine?" Jisoo asked sensing he had something on his mind that is making him think deep.

"She is good." He said and took another slurp of the coffee. "She said she wants to visit somewhere..but I don't have any spare time." He added. Sadness was clear in his voice.

"Umm....what about you take her to the amusement park this evening?" Jisoo said trying to make a dad and his daughter have some quality time.

"Huh? We have a meeting today with Mr Choi Miss Kim. Did you forget?"

"No Mr Kim...He has postponed our meeting for today. Which means no works for evening." Jisoo said making him smile.

"Really? But why would he do that? He is extremely strict when it comes to time tables."

"It seems that he got some family issues. He is out of town right now."