07- Truth

"Don't leave me." Taehyung said looking directly at jisoo's eyes.

"W-what?" She asked shuttering.

"Don't leave me...I don't want you to quit this job." He said with so much emotions in his eyes. If she didn't know about his truth yet, she would be squealing internally but now, she is bewildered.

"I have already filled vacant forms. They will reply till Sunday. Besides that, I have already talked about the resignation form with head-"

"Listen to me first." He cut her off.

"Listen to me first! I have already talked about the resignation form with head manager." She put his seatbelt and sat comfortably on the driver's seat.

He sighed and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Your eyes don't have any effect on me. Don't even try-"

"You are my best assistant. How can I work if you are not there with me.....come to me pewtty ladiie." He exclaimed acting all cute.

Jisoo scrunched her nose. This was the first time she saw him like this. "You are saying this cause you're drunken. If you were sober, you would have kicked me the moment you saw me."

"But I am sober now! I am not lying. You're really pretty, kind and best." He showed his cute boxy smile. Jisoo's cheeks reflect a pink tint at his remark.

"Y-yah! Let me take you h-home now. I have an i-interview t-tomorrow." She inserted the keys but taehyung grabbed her hand pulling her closer.

"Don't go for another job. I am sorry that I shouted at you. I shouldn't have done that but please forgive me. Come to the office please." He pleaded while tightly catching her arms.

Jisoo whimpered. "B-but you are d-drunken now. Y-you will surely f-fire me tomorrow."

"I am sober Miss Kim. Those stupid waiters just made a fuss about me being drunk."

By the mention of waiter, Jisoo suddenly remembered her number being included in his 'favourite' contact list.

"Do you really have my number in favourites?" She whispered avoiding eye contact. He chuckled at her cuteness.

"I do."

Jisoo looked at him and saw that he was smiling lovingly at her. "Why?"

"Because you're my favourite assistant."

Jisoo bit her lip to stop the smile to escape from her lips. Her cheeks were already red making her look like a anime girl.

Taehyung chuckled looking how jisoo easily gets shy from his little compliments. "Pewtty ladiie is shayyy.."

Jisoo hurriedly back away from him and composed herself. "W-we need to go n-now."

"No. Not until you tell me that you are resuming to work." He took the car keys and folded his arms.

"We need to go home Mr Kim. Don't be stubborn." Jisoo rolled her eyes.