Visits at Home pt.2

•Pharaoh•

"This is nice." You said looking over his wall full of album covers.

"Yeah. I can't stand having plain walls." Pharaoh tosses your guys' coats to his bed.

You noticed the mirror in his room with little photos and band stickers decorating it. "Clearly." You chuckled.

Pharaoh walked over and took out a polaroid photo of you.

"You get to go right here." He placed the photo on the mirror, in an area more clear of space.

"Awww." You giggle with a blush.

•Porter•

"H-hi Porter." You smiled when seeing him open the door.

'I'm visiting my boyfriend in his room! I'm visiting my boyfriend in his room! I'm visiting my boyfriend in his room!' You gulped at your own thoughts.

"Hey. It's just gonna be us for now. The family is out in town." He welcomed you into his home.

"Okay." You smiled.

'We're alone!?' You internally screamed. 'No! No! No! Get your mind out of there! Nothings gonna happen! It's fine!' You gulped yet again.

"You alright?" Porter waved a hand in your face.

"Wha-? Oh! Yeah! I'm cool!" You smiled.

Little did you know, in little Porters mind was, 'It's just gonna be us for a few hours. No interruptions. No big deal! Stay cool Porter!'

•Raythe•

Standing in Raythes room alone, you took in your surroundings.

"Is that me?" You tilted your head in question, looking over the photo of you on his desk.

"Hey." Raythe walked in closing the door behind him. "You can sit down you know." Raythe chuckled with a blush. But you know he's just as awkward as you about this whole first visit thing.

"Right..." You trailed off, "where?"

Raythe laughed, pulling with him down onto the bed, ready to get cuddling. "Here."

You both smiled shyly.

It was quiet for a moment when,

"Mom! I know you're out there!" Suddenly someone went running from the door.