Alone at school pt.1

•Clawd•
"Get me some cake while you're at it. Nya." Toralei giggled with her kitty crew.

You sighed, going over to the lunch line.

"Clawd, where are you?" You mumbled to yourself.

Clawd didn't show up to school yet and it was already lunch. He normally pulls you away from your sister so you're not teased and bossed around so much.

"Ah!" An apple was thrown at you, making you fall over.

"It's bruised, get me a new one." Toralei called with a smirk.

•Gil•
"Uh-"

"Just ignore her." Two ghouls spoke before shuffling away quickly.

"I am not alone. I am not alone." You rocked back in fourth in a corner of the hallway.

Gil is away on fish business, aka the family. Which means, you're left alone at school.

"You've become attached to him." Spectra floated by with a giggle.

"How else am I supposed to survive school? He's the only reason why I still go here!"

•Deuce•
"Tik, toc, tik, toc." You repeated, staring up at the grandfather clock in detention.

Sighing deeply, a butcher knife was thrown at your hand, making you shriek. Just barely missed you.

"Quiet!" The teacher called.

Scoffing, you sat back in your chair, ears twitching.

"Deuce...I did something stupid and it's all your fault."

"Why's it his fault?" Your buddy in crime asked from beside you.

"Because he isn't here to keep in line!" You exclaimed before getting yelled at again.

•Jackson/Holt•
Hearing someone nearing, you transformed into your bat form and flew off into the bush.

"Did you about (Y/n) leaving Jackson?" A boy asked.

"Yeah. Can't say I blame her. I wouldn't wanna be dating someome half normie either."

Tears swelled in your eyes as you glared at them.

This always happened. When Jackson was away from school, monsters who don't accept him talked.

"I'm half normie too you jerks." You cried, flying away from the school and to the normie school.

•Heath•
"Such a snooze and cruise." You mumbled to yourself, laying your head on the desk.

Mr.Rotter was going on about monster history. Half the class is asleep or just doing anything other than listening.

"Heath! Why do you have to be sick today?" You mumbled, drawing a picture of a heart in your note book.

"Now for a pop quiz!"

Everyone groaned.

"Heath! You're so lucky to be sick today." You exclaimed.

•Valentine•
"Take a picture! You could glare at it longer than follow me around!" You shouted towards the group of ghouls following you around the halls of monster high.

They only glared harder.

You sighed, continuing on to class.

Valentine is at home, taking care of his sick mother. Which left you, with the jealous ghouls at school. And they wouldn't stop following you around.

"Please come save me." You mumbled, getting a bit emotional. Hey, you can't be tough for very long without breaking at some point.

He usually protects you from the jealous ghouls around. Being without him in such a place as monster high is hard.