You're Jealous

Clawd

"Oh Clawd! You're so funny!" Draculaura giggled.

You narrowed your eyes at the two. Mr.Rotters paired the class for an in class assignment. He just so happened to pair your boyfriend with his ex girlfriend.

Turning back to your text book, you continued writing down notes. All the while Clawd glanced at your clearly annoyed face. (He felt you staring at him and he knew it wasn't a loving stare.)

'Why is it always scarier when the ones who never get angry, get angry.' Your partner thought while gulping.

Gil

"Yay Gil!" You clapped your hands.
Making your way down the bleachers, you came to a stop when a ghoul from the rival swim team started a conversation with your boyfriend-who had just won the school the medal.
Normally you weren't one to get jealous, especially if another ghoul talked to your man.

However, it was the way she strutted up to him, the eyes she batted, how she inched closely to him.

Didn't help that they were both in their swim suits. Which she definitely took notice of.

"Gil! Interview!" You hugged his arm, tugging him away to your sister-who you also dragged over.

'Sorry ghoulie, this ones taken.' You thought.

Deuce

"I was so close!" You stood outside the gym doors, tugging on your hair in frustration.

Glancing back inside the room, your eyes went to the stage were Deuce and Cleo stood as Prom King and Prom Queen.

Deuce and yourself had been nominated for the king and queen spots. However Deuce is the most popular guy in school, with Cleo being the most popular girl in school-so naturally, the titles went to them in voting.

"I wanna be your queen." You grumbled. Your frown deepened when seeing Cleo try and snuggle him close to your boyfriend-who looked like he did not want to be there.

Jackson/Holt

"Hey Jackson!" You sat yourself right between your normie boyfriend and the freshmen ghoul.

"Oh! Hey (Y/n)." He smiled.

Currently, it was lunch period. It was also a new school year, which means freshmen.

A few freshmen ghouls took interest in your normie boyfriend-after all, it isn't often you come across someone who is both normie and monster. Quite the rare specimen.

"Hello. Who are you?" One freshmen ghoul asked.

You smiled, "(Y/n). Half normie, half ghoul. Jackson and Holt's girlfriend.
Who are you?"

'Oh... I see.' Jackson thought while sweating.

Heath

"You can't just let her steal your man."
"I don't like the guy, but a De Nile does not go down without a fight. Go!"

You stumbled out of the carriage that your sisters just pushed you out of, "Ahhh!" You had barely managed to catch yourself. Then an idea struck.

You totally didn't pretend to fall even after you caught yourself. Definitely not.

"Heath! Help me!" You called over to your boyfriend.