What you call him

•Clawd•
Clawd doesn't really like it when you call him anything too cute. He's okay with Sweetie, in public. But when alone, he melts whenever you call him "Howls" For some reason, it just has its cuteness and innocence to it.

•Gil•
In secret, you had to give him a cute name. Not that you didn't like his name, but one to be cute. Like, a pet name. He loves it when you call him "Sweetheart."

•Deuce•
You weren't one for nicknames, when your friends pestered you to give him one. You shyly called him "Stud." It surprised him but...he really doesn't mind. As long if it's you calling him that anyway.

•Jackson/Holt•
You loved to tease Jackson. Of course, not in a mean way. Basically liked seeing him blush. What nickname always makes him blush pink? The classic, "Darling"
As for Holt, he grew crazy whenever you would say it. He would blush lightly, not used to the sentimental stuff, but smile. It wasnt anything too cute but it was still new to him. He loves it when you call him "Rock star."

•Heath•
For a loud and obnoxious guy, Heath is...pretty cuddly when it's just the two of you. What you call him at times? "Teddy bear." Only in private though.

•Valentine•
Simple. Daddy. Done.
But on a more serious note, you had no idea what to call him. You didn't even want to give him one. But since he treats you like a goddess from the heavens, you thought he earned the pet name "King"