He's Jealous

New cover to replace the ugly one I made like 5 years ago lmfao

Anyways, here's the new chapter~

Also some of these suck (mainly Gil, Deuce, Jackson/Holt, Pharoah and Raythe) bc I couldn't think of anything for them in this scenario but yeah. Also some are short, some are long. I had fun writing Valentine and Porter tho lol

k happy reading~

𐐪♡𐑂

Clawd

"It's an interesting taste." You smiled at your cooking partner.
"Is that a good or bad thing?" Your cooking partner asked with a raised brow.

"Hmm..." You tensed up. It was a bit difficult on how to exactly respond to some, admittedly, delicious tasting pasta sauce that was spoon fed to you by your partner... right in front of your boyfriend.

'If I say bad... Clawd will be happy but then it will upset Azure. But if I say good... Clawd.."

Your eyes widened when you heard a quiet growl from the start behind you, where you boyfriend was currently unknowingly burning the pasta sauce.

You then quickly brought the attention to avoid further awkwardness, "Clawd! Your jackets on fire!"

Gil

"Wow! I look pretty good!" You silently squealed with your sister and some ghoul friends in the creepateria.

A group of boys walked by holding the school paper, "looking good (Y/n)!" They winked.

"Hm." Gil rolled his eyes.

He couldn't deny, the photo of his girlfriend winning a major art contest looked great. Seeing your delighted face while holding your prize and wearing a dang cute outfit picked out by Clawdeen herself really showed off how beautiful you are in his opinion.

But hearing so many of his school mates fawn over you and take so much interest in you all of a sudden was getting him a bit down.

"Wanna celebrate with some fast food after classes?" He quickly and sort of loudly asked as another group of boys were about to walk by with their eyes on you.

Deuce

Deuce is a pretty chill dude. He doesn't really get upset so easily. Especially over something so trivial like jealously. Or at least that's what you thought.

"Oh my ghoul..." You sighed.

"Quick! Wha-what do I do?!" Deuce panicked.

You snickered as you watched your boyfriend run around the poor guy who he FROZE TO SOLID on "accident" or so he claims.

You shook your head at the hysteria of this situation, "I never seen you like this before, babe."

"Babe, I tripped! I swear!"

"So when you trip, you stand there and lift your shades up a tiny bit? Hm?" You poked his nose.