Porter

How you meet
You closed the stamped book and placed it in the 'finished' pile.

Your hand went to reach another book but you retreated it after a loud noise startled you.

You looked around the ghostly library and saw the schools delinquent. Potter or whatever.

He hit some books as if it were his own drumset.

His eyes locked with yours and he smiled. You turned away and hurriedly got back to stamping the left over books. He floated over and reached for a book on your stack. Your hands made contact, making you pull away instantly.

"Sorry. Need it for studying." He waved the book with a smile before floating back to his drum set.

He actually stayed quiet. You were actually convinced he was studying, but he really was hiding behind the book as he stared at you.

Second Meet
You left the school library with a relaxed mind. It's the end of the day, which meant you are free to go home. And that is your exact destination.

"Hey there." A familiar ghost boy came into view.

You stopped with a gasp before placing a hand over your racing heart.

"Hi." You spoke softly.

"I'm Porter. What's yours?" He asks.

"(Y/n)." You flashed a tiny smile.

You began to float down the halls, Porter following along.

"Why are you going home so late? Classes let out a half hour ago." He starts up a conversation.

"I usually hang out in the library for a bit. The halls are usually crowded once the bell rings so I just stay in the library to wait for traffic to pass." You explained quietly.

He nods.

"What about you?"

"I got detention. Again." He slumps, making you giggle.

Go out with me?
"Hey! (Y/n)!" Porter called down the hall.

You turned around and smiled brightly, "Hey Porter."

"So the ghostly ball is coming up and I don't have a date yet." He starts.

You blush lightly, mind already wondering off to fantasies. "Are you gonna ask someone soon?"

"Actually, I was hoping you would be my date." He says with a smile.

You looked up at him shocked, "Really?"

"Yeah." He shrugs awkwardly. "So," He rubs the back of his head, "Be my date for the dance? As in, a date and not just friends?"

You smile, "I'd love to."

The date
"Try some. It's good." Porter held out a snack to you. You eyed it carefully but ate it, trusting him.

Your eyes widen, "That's so good!" You chimed.

"Told ya." He winks with a smile. A blush rose to your face before you let out a giggle.

"Wanna dance?" He asks.

"Okay." You grabbed onto his arm. He lead you to the dance floor.

Normies Attack
"Oh my ghoul." You worried.

You read some more of the blog from the other world.

"Hey." Porter sat at your table.

"Look at this." You handed him your phone. He read it over and gasped. "Wow. And I thought I caused trouble." He worries.