The Date pt.1

I never planned on putting these in "parts" but I felt I kept you waiting long enough so here it is

•Clawd•

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Clawd asked. You both strolled along the halls of monster high, school just getting out for the day.

"I dunno. As long if it's fun and nice then I'm up for it." You smile.

"Then I have the perfect idea." Clawd grabs your hand.

He led you out the school and out into the woods.

"What are we doing here?" You giggle at his excitement.

He didn't answer, but instead brought you to a beautiful lake. You awed at the sight.

"It's my favourite place to be in. I never told anyone about it. Can you keep it a secret? Just the two of us?" He holds your hand.

You blush, "Absolutely. It's wonderful."

•Gil•

You wondered the town near monster High. Not the normie town but a different one. One for monsters.

You admired the stores when your icoffin rang. "Hello?" You answered.

"Hi. Sorry I-I am a bit late." You heard Gil pant.

"It's fine. I actually just got here. Where are you anyways?" You looked around the area.

You then stopped when seeing someone down the street, running.

"Is that you?" You question.

He hangs up and the monster stops in front of you, panting slightly.

It's Gil, "I-I got you these. The line was long...so...so that's why I'm a bit late." He holds up a bouquet of (f/f).

You smile, gently grabbing the delicate flowers, "I told you it's fine. And these are beautiful. I can't believe you used the time to get me something."

He stands up and smiles shyly, "Of course. Anything for you."

•Deuce•

"Wow. A whole day without getting detention. I'm impressed." You roll your eyes at the sudden voice.

You had surprised Deuce by not getting detention. If you did, your date would either be cut short or rescheduled.

"Yeah yeah. I'll try my best to stay out of trouble from now on." You turn around with a giggle.

"That's my girl." He smiles.

You both walk around the festival happening near by.

"I hope you know that I'm only trying so we could have time together." You nudge his side.

He slings an arm over your shoulder, bringing you closer, "I'm honoured that you're doing this for me but babe....I should be the one flattering you."

You giggle.

•Jackson/Holt•

You sat in a common room, just outside the gym where a birthday party for Frankie was happening. Your date-Holt-got pulled off to go be the DJ. You we're upset at first but then he sent you a text, saying he will meet you in the common room in a few minutes.

"Hey baby." The door opened.

"Hi." You stood up with a smile.

He rubbed the back of his neck almost guiltily, "Sorry about that sweet cheeks. I promise, the rest of the night, is the two of us-" he rambled on.

You grabbed a pair of headphones behind your back and put them on him. He lit on fire for a moment before Jackson appeared.

"Oh! (Y/n). So how's the date going? I didn't think we'd go on our date til later, after you and Holt finish yours-" He also rambled on.

You kissed his cheek, catching him by surprise.

'Aww this is so awesome!' He thought in his head.