His Past

•Clawd•
Giggling at the text from Clawd, you put your phone away so it doesn't get taken away by the teacher.

Once you were let out from class, Draculoura ran up to you, "Can I talk to you?" She pulled on your hand.

Gulping, you smiled nervously, "Uh...sure."

Alone in the girls bathroom, you shifted awkwardly, "So what's up?"

"I was just wondering....does Clawd ever talk about me?"

Narrowing your eyes in confusion, you shook your head, "No."

"I see. Well...is hope you make him happy." She cries, running out of the bathroom.

Realization hit you like a stack of bricks, "Oh." You remembered those two used to date before you came into the picture.

•Gil•
Floating through the walls, you came to  a stop when hearing a cough.

"Hm?" You looked over your shoulder, realizing you were at the pool out back the school.

"Oh! Hello Lagoona." You smiled sweetly at the blue fish monster.

"Er...hello mate." She scratch hello ed her arm awkwardly.

Looking around, you gulped, not used to such awkward atmospheres.

"So, how's the swim team? You gonna bring the gold home to monster high?" You asked, getting ready to write down notes for your sisters blog.

The blonde nods, "Yeah. Gil seems more determined than ever as well."

Blinking, you stare at her, "That's right, I completely forgot. You and Gil are the schools best swimmers." You smiled.

"Yeah." She mumbles before walking off, "We used to to be one of the best couples too." She whispered the last part.

•Deuce•
Humming to yourself, you looked around the halls. No one was around, making you smirk. Turning your music up, you danced and played air guitar as you listened to your music.

Feeling a tap on your shoulder, you jumped, falling on your bottom. "Ah!"

Shaking your head, you pulled your ear buds out of your ears, staring up at the diva of the school.

"Cleo? Can I help you?" You stood up, dusting off your shorts.

She sneered down at you, "You could help by breaking up with Deuce."

"What?" You stomped, getting angry.

"He was my boyfriend first. We we're the power couple of the school. Then you had to show up and ruin everything!" She pointed an accusing finger at you.

Slapping her hand away, you glare at her, "Excuse me? Deuce was heartbroken when I met him. If you didn't want to see him move on, why did you break up with him!?"

Before she could retort, the bell rang. She huffed, turning on her heel as she strutted away.

"Man....what was that about?" You sighed.

•Jackson/Holt•
Yawning tiredly, you casted your eyes down at the green hand that sat in the ground, waving at you.

"Huh?" You questioned, taking a step back.

"W-wait!" A voice called.

Looking up, you met eyes with Frankie.

"It's you." You sighed relieved.

"Yeah. Hehehehe." She laughed nervously.

You smiled awkwardly.

A moment of silence.

"So uh...is Jackson or Holt....or both preferably....happy?" She asked, shifting around.

You nodded with a smile, "I hope so. So far, it seems they're the ones main me happy."

"That's...great." She replied sadly, before walking off to monster high.

"What's her deal?" You questioned before continuing off to the normie high school.

"You go to monster high now." Jackson ran up to you.

"Oh yeah!" You smiled, turning around.

•Heath•
Sitting outside, you drew in your notebook, giving up on your homework that's due next class.

Heath was playing basketball with the guys, giving you some time to yourself.

"Hey." A thick accent called.

Looking up, you nodded in acknowledgement at Abbey.

"Hey....Abbey right?" You raised an eye brow.

She nodded, "Yeah." She sat next t you under the tree.

Putting your stuff away, you glanced at her, "Nice day isn't it?"

"It is, just like the day when yak band played at my father's birthday." She laughed at the memory.

You chuckled.

Feeling awkward, you couldn't help but panic in your head, 'Didn't Heath have a thing for her? Did she have a thing for him? Is she mad at me? Oh god she hates me!'

"Hello?" Her hand waved in front of your face.

"Ah!" You fell back.

•Valentine•
Humming to yourself quietly, you closed your locker once finding your journal.

"Ah!" You jumped, seeing a few glaring girls.

You took notice of them being vampires.

Placing a hand over your heart, you, breathed in relief with a laugh, "Oh my ghoul! You ladies scared me."

The only continued to glare, making you feel awkward.

"Okay...so-"

"He was mine." The first girl said.

"Huh?" You raised an eye brow.

"He was mine." Another girl cut in.

"No, he was mine!" Another shouted.

Soon, all seven of the girls were fighting and arguing.

"I'm just gonna go." You stepped away awkwardly before running off to your next class.

'I'm guessing those ghouls are his ex girlfriends. Or at least admirers.'