Raythe (New Character)

Sorry this took so long

How You Met
Standing in front of the large school, you gulped.

"To think, this was just a home for some bloodsucking fangs."

A few students walked by. Their was only a short few, seeing as the school just opened.

"Great. The fewer students, the more likely everyone will know me as the awkward ghoul in school." You took a step and tripped.

"Ugh. Fang my life." A few students giggled.

"Sorry. I guess I shouldn't be leaving my guitar around." A boy asked. You looked beside you to see a blue monster. He was kinda cute.

"It's okay. I'm sorry." You took off running, the boy watching you with an interest.

Meeting Again
"Your imagination is your guidance. The brush, is your tool." The art teacher spoke as she paced around the class.

She came to your canvas and stopped. "Uhh...paint your dreams sweetheart. But, you do you. So, keep it up." She quickly walked off.

You took a double take at your painting and sighed.

"Woah. What is that?" The same boy from a few days ago peered over your shoulder.

You sunk into your shirt, "It's Santa Claus as a gay pirate...." He looks at you with a raised eye brow. "She said paint your dreams! I saw this in my dream last night."

He chuckled, "I think she meant different dreams, (Y/n)."

Go out with me?
You went to the creepeteria with a sour look on your face. You went to a lunch table far in the corner and plopped yourself down.

"H-hey (Y/n)." Raythe sat down across from you.

You looked up. "Hi."

"Why aren't you in class?"

"Because of what happened yesterday." You answered.

He smiles, "C'mon. I'm sure everyone's forgotten about it."

You give him a 'really' look.

He sighs, "If I ask you to the dance, will you let what Moanica said go?"

You both blush.

"You're not just asking out of pity are you?"

"N-no! I mean...I just really wanna go out with you. I mean it."

You hesitate before smiling. "Okay."

The Date
Raythe pushed himself through the crowd of monsters. "Where is she?" He asked no one in particular.

"Behind you." You tapped his shoulder.

He jumped with a yelp and turned around.

"Sorry." You apologized.