Normies Attack

Clawd
Stopping in front of the school, you gasped at the sight.

"(Y/n)!" A voice called.

Looking over, you see Clawd running over to you.

"What happened?" You questioned, staring at the school that was 'decorated' in toilet paper by the normies.

"The normies! They're trashing our school." He growls angrily, staring up at the building.

Holding onto your boyfriends arm, you tug in his jacket, "What are we gonna do?"

Gil
Drifting threw walls, you held your book in your arms, practically cuddling it as you napped.

"(Y/n)?" The familiar voice of your boyfriend questioned.

Fluttering your eyes open, you yawn, "Hi Gil." Looking around, you saw you were in the cafeteria.

"Why do you look so tired?" He grabs you hand, pulling you down to sit next to him.

"I was up late last night with Spectra. We've been looking around for other 'pranks' the normies pulled on us." You leaned against his shoulder.

His cheeks flushed purple, "Well, if I see anthing, I'll give you a call." He stutters.

"Aw, thank you." You snuggled into him.

Deuce
"Ah!" You fall back.

Looking at the eggs that appeared on the window with a thud, you raised an eye brow.

"Are you okay babe?" Deuce helped you up.

Rubbing your sore behind, you nodded, "Yeah, I'm good."

"You just can't take a break, can you?" Howleen crossed her arms. 

"It wasn't me this time!" You exclaimed. "Actually....I wouldn't even do this. It's the oldest joke in the book."

"I think I know who it is." Deuce shows you the ghostlygossip on his phone.

"Oh no....my reputation is gonna get taken away by a couple of normies!" You cried.

Holt/Jackson
"Hey Jackson." You smiled when seeing the normie one of your boyfriends.

"(Y-Y/n)! Hi." He stutters out.

"Why are you back here?" You both walked down the hallways of the normie high school.

"It's a bit of a long story. What about you? I thought you transferred to monster high?" He whispered the last bit there.

Shrugging, you replied, "Parents thought it would be a good idea to have me go to the normie high school once again. To, you know, be the inside man."

"Cool." He smiles.

Heath
"Just calm down." You hushed into your icoffin.

After a moment, Cleo hung up.

Sighing, you mumble to yourself, "Everyone's so worked up from the recent event."

"Hey sweetcheeks!" The happy voice of your boyfriend called.

Closing your locker, you turned around to see Heath standing behind you.

"Me and a few others are gonna go get even with the normies. You wanna come along?" He asks rather loudly, getting hushed by Rochelle.

Shaking your head, you walked along. "No thanks. But keep me updated. I don't wanna participate but I'm curious to know what my sister has planned."

"Deal. Now, where are you going?" He follows along with you.

"Home. Daddy wants me to help Nefera find a boyfriend." You giggled.

Valentine
Walking up to Val, you giggled when hearing him argue with his mom on the phone.

"Mom! I have class! I'll see you when I get home!" He whisper-yelled before hanging up.

"Hello Sugar. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." He grabs your hand.

You smile, "It fine, so hey. When will I meet your mom? She seems interesting." You giggle.

He rolls his eyes, "Sometime definitely after halloween."

"Is it because of tge recent attack?" You asked worriedly.

"My mom gets her fangs all in a bunch whenever it's halloween. It's even worse now." He mumbles.

Linking your arm with his, you snuggle into him, "I'm sure it will be fine. Now I gotta go. A few ghoul friends of mine want to get involved to get even with them."

The italics in Vals mean he's speaking in his smooth, manly voice.

Also I will be adding:

Pharoah

Porter

An OC
^^ very, very unlikely. Basically just an oc, created by me or one of you but the chances of me adding this in is very unlikely.