If you didn't date...

•Clawd•
...You'd crush from afar

"He's so cool." You smiled to yourself.

"Hello? Earth to weirdo? Did you finish my homework or not?" Toralei snapped her fingers in front of your view of the jock.

"Wha?" You gasped.

"Staring at the wolf again? He'd never go out with you." She smirked, walking off with her kitty crew.

You frowned before turning back to Clawd. "She's right, but still...he's so cool." You smiled dreamily as you watched him make another basket during his game.

"Yay Clawd." You quietly cheered to yourself.

•Gil•
...You'd never try.

"Oh! My bad." You rapidly turned around.

"It's alright. My fault actually." A fish monster smiled.

You both smiled awkwardly before going your separate ways.

"He seems nice." Spectra floated along side you.

"I guess." You sighed, ripping out your drawing.

"Why are you throwing it out? It's such a nice piece." Spectra watched you throw the paper in the trash.

"It's not good enough. May as well stop trying." You floated through a wall.

"Oh. If she had a nice boyfriend, she'd never give up on her dream." Spectra frowned, opening up the paper to reveal 'Why am I so alone?'

•Deuce•
...You'd fail.

"Ugh." You crossed your arms and shrunk back into your seat.

"Head Mistress bloodgood! Please! I promise my daughter will behave from now on." You father argued.

"Her prank has gone too far this time. (Y/n) Wolf, is here by expelled from monster high." Bloodgood's voice boomed.

"This sucks. Adults can be so uptight." You kicked a soda can as you left the principles office.

"Dude, who's that?" Deuce stopped his friend and pointed down the hall at you.

"That's my little sister, (Y/n). The delinquent of the school. I think she just got expelled." Clawd continued on.

"Dude, that's harsh." Deuce spared you a glance before running ahead.

•Jackson/Holt•
...You'd be unknown.

"Frankie-fine, do you know who (Y/n) (L/n) is?" Holt stalked over towards the girl.

"I think she's that half normie half ghoul around the school. I don't know much about her. Sorry." Frankie shrugged with a smile before walking off with her ghoul friends.

"Yeah, that's what everyone says. Seems this ghoul is a mystery." He muttered to himself, walking along the halls.

"What is it with this guy in finding out who I am?" You spoke, watching him walk by your hiding place.

"Oh no!" You looked at you phone. "Normie school starts in ten minutes." You hurried out of the lost and found box.

•Heath•
...You wouldn't stick around

"But Daddy-!"

"No buts, (Y/n)." Your father raised his voice. "It's better for you if you're home schooled. Your first lesson will begin tomorrow morning. Be sure to be in the study room after breakfast." With that, the carriage went off.

You sighed and turned back to your school. "I guess today's my last day at monster high."

"Ow!" A voice shrieks.

You looked over and saw one of the schools jocks run into a pillar.

His friends ran up to him and chuckled. "Heath, seriously?"

"If I had someone to hang out with here, daddy would let me stay in school." You frowned, watching the group of friends walk past you.

•Valentine•
...You'd hate him

"Ugh! This is so hard." You groaned, plopping yourself onto your bed.

Your icoffin dinged, signaling your new message.

"Valentine." You rolled your eyes opening up the chat.

I need my text book back. Get over here. -Val

I'll give it back when I give it back.-(Y/n)

You set your phone down and went back to your desk. Until another message came in.

Would you care for a date, sugar? -Val

"Ew!" You held the phone away from you, "He asked me out, again!"