You Wear Something Revealing

Clawd
Clawd kept hovering behind you and growling at any guy who looked at you twice.

"Clawd. Stop it." You giggled.

He signs then smiles, "Fine. I'm sorry." He hugs you from behind.

You smiled for a moment.

Until he started growling at a jock checking you out.

"Next time keep the short dresses at home." He says to you as he wraps an arm around your shoulders.

You giggled at your protective boyfriend.

Gil
"Here, take my jacket." Gil took off his monster high jacket and placed it over you.

"Why?" You asked.

His cheeks blush purple, "No reason."

You shrugged and accepted the jacket. As you two walked down the hallway to your next class, you caught onto two guys whispering about you.

"So hot."

"I just wish the shirt wasn't in the way from a better view."

You looked down at your thin white shirt to see the shading of your bra.

"Oh." You blushed, pulling the jacket closer to you.

"Yeah." He chuckles.

Deuce
The bell rang. So you packed up your stuff and stood up from your seat.

"Woah." Heath says.

You turned around. "What?"

Deuce walks by and grabs your shoulder. "Nothing." He says bitterly, glaring at Heath before guiding you off.

"Why the short shorts?" He whispers to you.

"It's hot out and they're cute." You shrugged.

"Yeah but couldn't you wear a long skirt or something? I don't want every guy in school checking out my babe rear end." He says glaring at a couple of guys checking you out.

You blushed, understanding Heath's 'woah' earier from when you stood up.
Jackson/Holt
You waved to Holt excitedly outside the music festival. He waved back but then stopped and checked you over.

"Woah doll face. Nice outfit." He winks.

You blush and giggle. "Thanks. I just got it." You did a twirl.

"Maybe don't twirl around doll face. That dress is really flowy." He stops you.

"I know. That's why it's awesome." You smile.

"Not if every guy is trying to look up your dress." He mumbles.

Heath
Health walked through the halls proudly with you under his arm.

You rolled your eyes and looked down at yourself worriedly.

"Stay up." You mumbled, pulling up your shirt.

"I love your shirt." Heath says with a smirk and a wink.

"I'm never wearing this again." You refixed it, pulling it up.

Valentine
Yourself and Valentine stood off to the side watching a sports event going on outside.

You were just chatting when a huge gust of wind came through and decided to lift your short skirt up.

"Ah!" You yelped, pulling it down.

"Woah!" Valentine's eyes widen as he had a look of eagerness.

"Cool it Val." You warned.

Pharaoh
"What do you think?" You ran up to Pharaoh with a smile.

He checked you over and smiled, "You look good." He holds your hands.

You walked around the steampunk themed party together.

"Hey, her eyes are up here." Pharaoh says to a guy. The guy blushed and turned away, embarrassed for getting caught staring at your pushed up breasts

"Did you have to wear a corset? Those really push 'them' out if you know what I mean." Pharaoh silently complains as he glares at guys staring at your chest.

"I wanted to feel sexy tonight." You giggled.

Porter
"Here's some books. And another!" Porter placed multiple books in front of you.

"Porter slow down." You said, trying to go through the numerous books to check in.

"Sorry can't. You work fast." Porter floated off to get more books from the head desk.

You shook your head and moved the stacks of books to the side to have more room.

As you worked, a guy floated by you.

You made eye contact with him but before his eyes met yours, they were on your breasts. You looked down and saw your low shirt giving off a lot of cleavage.

"Here's some more!" Porter placed a huge stack of books in front of you.